Kurumba resort. Is it a nice place to work???

Hello everyone!!! I'm planning to move to Malidives in a couple of weeks to work at the Kurumba Resort. Will be reallly appreciated for any info abt the resort from the people who have been there or work there. Unfortunately I couldn't find my future work property in a list of the places that people suggest the best to work in Maldives. So pleeeeeease share some information that u know. Thanks a lot 😊😊😊😊

The only thing, I can help you with in this regard is that Kurumba resort is very near to Male and Hulumale, the main cities of Maldives. This will be a big plus, you can visit Male only in 10-15 mints ride on speed boat.

otherwise, the biggest low point I hear from resort staff is getting leave to even come to Male etc

Thank u very much again! Yeah I think it's a big advantage to be close to the capital. But couldn't understand the second part of yr message " the biggest low point I hear from resort staff is getting leave to even come to Male"  it means to take a sick leave or any kind of leaves to go out from the island?
Thanks again in advance.

In terms of leave diffrwnt resorts ha e diffrwnt policy. One 8f my friend working at Conrad get 10 to 14days after continiously working for 2 to 2.5 months. So if you want you can clear this with your employer before arriving here.