Female seeking new female friends

hi

my name is Anastasia, im a 26yo Hungarian girl living in Athens looking to meet other expat females in the city that would like to hang out, go shopping, grab a coffee or a drink, or anything else thats fun in this chaotic city

speak english and hungarian

i look forward to to making new friends

have a lovely day

A

found some amazing new expat friends here in Athens - girls from all over the world

any other ladies want to join us for fun times please get in touch

Hey Anastasia te next time you get all together please contact me!take care!

thanks for the response ladies, please feel free to send me a private message and we can meet up for coffee

that goes for any females looking to meet new friends

we are slowly getting a cool group of 23-29yo females living in athens

just bumping this up in case there are any other ladies that are looking for more female friends in Athens

girls please feel free to write to me

Hello Anastasia! My name is Mildre and I live in Athens too. I'm Cuban, 29 years old. I would like to meet new friend. Have a nice day!

Hello Anastasia,

I'm Christina,23,permanent resident of Athens.I did my erasmus exchange programme last year and I also met some Hungarian guys there.I would like to meet you.My skype ID is turmar.mtrm.

Hugs,

Christina

Hello Anastasia, geat that you started this:). When is the next meeting? Would love to join for any: cafe, shopping, talking in Hungarian::))). Cheers- Juli

jucus333 i sent you a private message

hope to speak soon

A

Hi Anastacia,

I've been living here for 1.5yr and still looking for other female expats in Athens :) I'm 23 and from Belguim. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Contact me if you have a next meeting!

grtz

Hi ladies, thanks for all the replies

I am leaving Greece now to go to Mexico for a while, I may be back in a few months

till then I wish you all a great summer

kisses

Hello Girls!

I will be in Athens end of may for a few days.

I will be happy to meet some of you :)

Also I need some advice: what are the safer areas in athens for booking my hotel?

Thank you ;)

Hello girls are u still in Athens I moved here 2 months ago and I feel so bored if anybody wants to go for a drink or coffee contact me

hope you will get soon, since there are lots expat who come and stay for a short time in greece

Hello, I am moving to Athens in a few days and looking forward to making some new friends. My boyfriend will be going to the army in Athens and i will be there alone :( I am looking forward to making girlfriend around my age. Feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected]

Hi ladies, I am back in Athens after an amazing summer in Mexico and most of the Mediterranean

always keen to meet new ladies around my age, so if youre in Athens send me a pct message

A

Hello Anastasia,

I am a new member here..I came to Athens for permament stay 2 months ago, but i have been coming here for some time.. I am Polish, speaking English and Greek, over 30. For the past 4 years I've been between Cyprus, Greece and Poland.. I am looking for girls to hung up with, go shopping or for a coffee . I am living close to Patision street.

Take care
Edyta

Very nice

@ Adel270: The title of the discussion is female seeking new female friends  :dumbom: