Looking for (English) Language exchange partner

Hi, everyone!

This is Juanita, warm-hearted and outgoing. I'd like to meet some language partners so that we may exchange languages and learn culture together.

I hope to have opportunities to improve my oral English on daily life; meanwhile, I can teach you Chinese, be a city guide, go to the supermarket together... offer you some local help and guidance within my reach.
Ps. I can speak a little bit of Korean and French.

Currently in Beijing, Looking forward to meet you here:)

what a coincidence! we are from the same university.

Really, nice to meet you!

Hi Juanita, I'll be in Dalian in another 6-7 weeks, maybe you can help me making some corrections of my mandarin grammars and vocabularies?Thank you..

Yeah, I would like to. See you then!

Hello Jaunita, nice to meet you. I am Larry, an American currently living and working in Thailand, but comming to teach near Dalian in August. I sent a message to the your email, but thought I'd post here as well. Take care.

Hi Larry,nice to meet you! You will love Dalian when you are here. Replying to you at email.

Hi there :) this is haaji and I am currently in dalian,
I would be happy if we can meet each other :)
I am living in changjiang street right now

regards

Hello Juanita ,

I'm Neha and I'm an Indian . I'm staying in China from 6 Yrs . I would like to meet you once you are here as I also like to make friends and learn different languages . I would like to learn Chinese from you as  my Chinese is very bad and can teach you English even if you don't teach me Chinese :)

PS : I can also speak French :)

Best Regards
Neha

Hi Neha,

Feel free to create a new topic on the Dalian Forum, as the topic on which you posted is from 2011.

Thank you,

David.

Hi haaji, welcome to Dalian, I miss the city and people there a lot. I am currently working in Beijing, Hope you have a nice stay in Dalian and meet more friends soon.

Hi Neha,

Thanks for your kind offer. I believe you will find out that Daliannese are very nice, and meet more friends soon. My Frence is pretty dumb:).

It is been a while I haven't visit this site, but it is a very nice platform, hope you find language partner soon. Feel free to contact me if I can help in any way.

Best,
Juanita

Hi.   I am egyptian English speaker. Living and working in shenyang
Would u like to build a new friendship ?

Hello Dear,

I was looking for a person like you.  I would like to learn Chinese and also explore Dalian.
You will definitely learn good English from me both oral and verbal.

I am reachable at ****
Regards

Venus

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hi, Juanita.
Please call me Yul and I am from Korea.
I also want to meet like u and I am very interesting your offers and hobbies u wrote.
I am good in Enlish and if u want to exchange our languages I would be nice with you.hhh
Thank u!

Hi,,,
Im always interested to meet with someone who speaks English just for chatting and coffee..

Regards
Kevin

Hey, happy chinese new year!
I'm looking to travel over to China soon.
Hope to make new friends =)
cheers!

Hi ,
I live in Malta, island in the Mediterranean sea, will you contact me?
Alex

Mehdi in Guangzhou