Looking for Business Partners in Uzbekistan

Hi everyone..

I am looking for Genuine Business Partner to import Kinno from Pakistan in Uzbekistan this season.

I have complete supply chain but need some serious party to work on a partnership basis in Tashket / Samarqand to clear the containers and sell in the market at a good price.

Let me know if someone is interested in this venture.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Zeeshan

Hi Zeeshan!

You should most probably post an advert in the Business partners section of Uzbekistan classifieds.
It should help.

Regards
Armand

I have been in and out of Uzbekistan now for the last four years and it has taken me about this long to work out how the country really ticks etc.

You will need to have a proper partner (Uzbek) with an Uzbek registrered company to place the order and sign contracts with your company and every international transaction willl have to be approved by the MFA.

If you are looking for somebody to sell to and let them sell in Uzbekistan and keep their profits in Taskent, this will work with relative ease, however if you are looking for a partner and wish to take your profits out of the country afterwards, this is very tricky indeed.

There is a state owned money exchange system from the local currency called SUM and USD, this can take a very long time.

To find out eveyting you want to know to make an informed decision on this will require a visit to Tashkent, this will of course demonstrate how serious you are and doors may slowly open.

I wish you good luck.

Darren.

i wANT BSNESS PARTNER FROM UZBEKISTAN. II CUTLRY,RICEAND GARMENTS FEILD.

muhmd
Please refrain from writing with your cap lock on as this makes reading your post difficult.Thank you

muhmd zubair wrote:

i wANT BSNESS PARTNER FROM UZBEKISTAN. II CUTLRY,RICEAND GARMENTS FEILD.

@ muhmd zubair > Please post your ad in the Business partners classifieds in Uzbekistan section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi! for information you can whrite  ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Zeeshan!
If your request is still in it's force, I am and my firm is ready to cooperate with you in export & import with Uzbekistan.
If you have serious business plans, please write me to my e-mail: ++++
Best regards,
Kamol

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Kamol,

Great to have you on board :)

Note that this thread is dated 2013 :)

For better interaction we will advise you to start a new topic with all your questions on the Uzbekistan Forum please :)

Somehow if you are looking for a business partner you still can drop an advert in the designated section here : Business partners classifieds in Uzbekistan :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Good day!
Hiw are you friend? My name is Yakhyo.
I have read your article. Can you explain what is the Kinno? What kind of help do you need?
E-mail: ***
Tel: +***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Salam, still looking partner in Uzbekistan?
Best regards, Nodir

Dear Sir,

Please note I am Pakistani & nowadays i am living Tashkent. I have sound experience of Sales & Marketing in Textile Sector to deal with International customers for Socks, Garments, Towel & Bed Sheets. I am very much familiar in export/ import documentation.

Currently i am looking for Job here in Uzbekistan & i will appreciate if i can be the part of your team to ensure our best services at all times.

Hope to hear from you soon for any job opportunity.

Thanks & Regards,
Munir

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security
munirchaudhry wrote:

Dear Sir,

Please note I am Pakistani & nowadays i am living Tashkent. I have sound experience of Sales & Marketing in Textile Sector to deal with International customers for Socks, Garments, Towel & Bed Sheets. I am very much familiar in export/ import documentation.

Currently i am looking for Job here in Uzbekistan & i will appreciate if i can be the part of your team to ensure our best services at all times.

Hope to hear from you soon for any job opportunity.

Thanks & Regards,
Munir

Munir, can you please get in touch via private message, I would like to explore a business opportunity from Uzbekistan
Regards.
Malik

Hi, I am from Uzbekistan and interested in partnership. Please text me on whatsapp or telegram ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Dear BekMurod,
Thank you for your message.
I can not speak Uzbekistan and Russian. So for making fast communication
Mr. Alexander will try to contact you through Telegram.

still active, this thread ?

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi everybody, my name is ilkhom, i am currently live in Uzbekistan. I own a factory and searching for partners for a joint business or any export import operations.
Please dm me for a serious proposals.
Also i can offer you to establish a trade house based  my factory facilities.
Many thanks

@project era

Can you pl text me *** suresh

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@zkhalid

Zesen what about banana

What's ***

Suresh

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@autoexpat1616

Hello and welcome !

It is unsafe to post your contact details on the forum. In addition to that this is quite an old thread.

What information are you looking for please ?

Regards

Bhavna