Voyager seul à Fort Lauderdale. Travel alone in Fort Lauderdale

Bonjour,
Je pars le 21 Decembre pour 11 jours en solo . Je prévois  Fort Lauderdale. Actuellement, je trouve les hotels coutent à partir de 50 euros par nuit . Une auberge de jeunesse chambre privée me semble qu'il n'est pas moins cher qu'une chambre d'hotel. Dois je loue un vélo pour découvrir la ville ou les lieux autour ? Qu'en pensez vous ? Je pars seule, des suggestions ? Les lieux à faire ou à visiter ?
Merci

The United States is not a youth hostel culture.  It will be far easier to find a cheap hotel or motel or an extended stay hotel like Residence Inn or Extended Stay America.  However, since you will be there during Christmas and New Year's Eve, cheap is not going to be an option.

Please post your message in the French - USA forum as this is an English only forum.

Thanks.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4120

Maybe it's supposed to be an English-only forum, but it's never been that way.

Hi misstrillingue,

As usmc_mv mentionned, we are on the english-speaking Florida forum. Can you please post only in english for the members to understand and participate?

If you want to post in french, please do so on the francophone section of forum Floride for better visibility and interaction.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Oh! I see . Thank you Hasnaa.
So In English, I would like to say : I'm going to travel alone to Fort Lauderdale during 7 days on this Christmas holiday. If you have any suggestion to visit somewhere ? Should I hire a bicycle to go around the city?
Thank you

misstrillingue wrote:

Oh! I see . Thank you Hasnaa.
So In English, I would like to say : I'm going to travel alone to Fort Lauderdale during 7 days on this Christmas holiday. If you have any suggestion to visit somewhere ? Should I hire a bicycle to go around the city?
Thank you

The beaches would be your best bet.  There are also short cruises that are no more expensive than staying in a hotel.