What do you think of these "big" rides at Walt Disney World?

I promised my little sister that I would ride Space Mountain with her. We are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks so I was just wondering what everyone thought of the rides Space Mountain, Expedition Everest, and Rock 'N' Rollercoaster. I am not to big on Roller coasters, something about them just scare the crap out of me, and I wish I loved them to tell you the truth. The biggest Roller coaster that I have probably been on is Gwazi at Busch Gardens. The only Roller coaster that I have been on that goes upside is the Scorpion at Busch Gardens.

Anyways, I was just wondering what you guys think about it, and how scary it is to you whether you like Roller coasters or not. And remember these are rides at Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I don't care what you think of the ones that are the same or similar in California or Paris. They are not the same, therefore I could care less about the others rides at the moment, sorry!
-----------------------
(No Free advertising,Please,Thanks)

julie20099 wrote:

I promised my little sister that I would ride Space Mountain with her. We are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks so I was just wondering what everyone thought of the rides Space Mountain, Expedition Everest, and Rock 'N' Rollercoaster. I am not to big on Roller coasters, something about them just scare the crap out of me, and I wish I loved them to tell you the truth. The biggest Roller coaster that I have probably been on is Gwazi at Busch Gardens. The only Roller coaster that I have been on that goes upside is the Scorpion at Busch Gardens.

Anyways, I was just wondering what you guys think about it, and how scary it is to you whether you like Roller coasters or not. And remember these are rides at Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I don't care what you think of the ones that are the same or similar in California or Paris. They are not the same, therefore I could care less about the others rides at the moment, sorry!
-----------------------
(No Free advertising,Please,Thanks)

The rides are big, so are the lines to get on them.  As you mentioned, work well as a natural laxative.