Iqamaa

Dear sir,
iam vamsi and working in riyadh from sep1st 2013, till now i didnt get my iqamma , as my company HR people are saying it will take some more time it is common in KSA like that . can any one guide me how to check either iqamaa was issued or not with the following details like passport number, visa no

awaiting for your valuable advise

vamsipenu wrote:

Dear sir,
iam vamsi and working in riyadh from sep1st 2013, till now i didnt get my iqamma , as my company HR people are saying it will take some more time it is common in KSA like that . can any one guide me how to check either iqamaa was issued or not with the following details like passport number, visa no

awaiting for your valuable advise

Yes, this link must help.

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Get an Arab friend's help in filling the info and query.

TQ sir,

after filling the details i got message like this what dose it mean i didnt get it , pls can u discribe it

No. factor : 4-2-1498046 Name : VAMSI KRISHNA - PENUBALLI
Evaluation of the facility :
Green Average
Case worker : On-the-job Licenses the facility : Permits valid establishment.

It shows that all is OK :)

Your iqama has been issued but they haven't printed yet; probably because of shortage of cards.

Ohh Tq sir :)

so by that if there is any checking s i can show this to police , if they ask for iqamaa , is this paper(print screen)  sufficent ?

vamsipenu wrote:

Ohh Tq sir :)

so by that if there is any checking s i can show this to police , if they ask for iqamaa , is this paper(print screen)  sufficent ?

No. Show the company letter instead.