Hey a totally different type of american girl in Bangkok!

Hey! Im new an expat sort of here in Thailand, art brokering and in thai language school well starting... im looking to make some new contacts and this site looks ok.

what are you into? me? fun, dancing, hanging out, chatting, the typical stuff anything else ask me!

talk soon
Tara

*please dont be boring or cliche' or i'll just ask you your sign:D

Hi Tara,

Your post has been moved to the Bangkok forum for better visibility and interaction. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi

Thanks

hi, I'm from the US as well. I can relate to how you feel in some ways I'm sure. Skype just isn't cutting it...I want some hang out time with someone that speaks English! I have been an Au Pair in BKK for 5 months.

Victoria

Hi! i was in hong kong sorry i couldn't respond
im a baby art curator looking for likeminded creative thinkers, movies, foodies, artist writers performers…. just don't be boring or if your boring lets try to liven each others spirits up???
call or text me I'm gonna be in siam w/ some expats you are welcome to come
in box me
tara kim

Hi Tara,

I'm doing errands today but have been craving a glass of wine or a nice cold beer. And when I have been a Tops I jut miss the sales hours! Uggg, remembering all the people sitting on the the San Francicso sidewalks after freely purchasing booze at noon! Oh, America sweet freedom. P.S. I don't drink at noon unless I'm at an airport ;) So If you want to join me...recommend a meetup place. Otherwise, I still haven't decided where. Will check in this afternoon. Have a blessed Monday.
Victoria

hI victoria

Im not on Expat.com all the time, but yea I'm always up for something daytimey yep i miss cafe's too being from south beach lincoln road etc… but there is solo much folding available omgh i found an outback steak house
cHIA ITS BEST TO CALL ME oops because you missed going out w/  us girls saturday shopping/ movie etc… i wanna go to dinner this friday if your good check ur inbox
chees
T

hello :)i hope we can be friends..

Hi wanda1129,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe it would be nice if you can introduce yourself first? ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hey,

I'm Thai but used to live the US as well. just recently got back to Thailand so let's hang out.
I'm looking to make new friends too. Contact me !

hello there .. do you have a skype id ?

ramadear wrote:

hello there .. do you have a skype id ?

Chatting up someone who made 8 posts, this one from 31 October 2013 14:25:40, is unlikely to work.