Salinas

Just came back from Salinas, we decide to purschase a condo, it will be ready in less then 3 years, I am french Canadian, my husband is American, I am trying to find all possible informations  about renting a property in a year and half, until the condo is ready, where it's the best place to  buy furniture, it is possible to buy a dishwasher, a garbage disposal for the sink? we still dealing with the architect to finalise the plans, all help will be SO MUCH APPRECIATE, my english writing is funny I know :)
Thank you all in advance for you input
Gigi

Hi Gigi!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi Salina,

I will be coming over briefly next year. I will really like and appreciate if you can show me the city when i do visit do stay in touch visit thanks in advance.

Perhaps you should post on the Ecuador expats blog, they will be great help in learning the details about Salinas and life in Ecuador in general.  Never too early to start your visa investigation.

Salinas is also a city in California.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Salinas is also a city in California.

Her info says she wants to move to Ecuador, and she wants to move to Salinas, Ecuador.  Do you think maybe she was in California and thought it was Ecuador?

We may never know what she meant. Her only post was this one and it was over a year and a half ago.

mugtech wrote:

Her info says she wants to move to Ecuador, and she wants to move to Salinas, Ecuador.  Do you think maybe she was in California and thought it was Ecuador?

You never know.  The last time I was in San Francisco I thought it was Canada.  I went with Salinas, CA because this is in the California section.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
mugtech wrote:

You never know.  The last time I was in San Francisco I thought it was Canada.  I went with Salinas, CA because this is in the California section.

Maybe she wants to move from Salinas CA to Salinas Ecuador,  because it will make the address change easier.