Hello everyone

Greeting to all  :)  Hi Hi Hi, been reading often in here, my first post. I'm Singaporean and hope to learn / understand more information from here, hoping in near future I can move over. I been holiday last year and just back from another holiday last week from this beautiful place  ;)

Hi Snlbbee,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your post.

If ever you have questions concerning Maldives, please do not hesitate to post them here ;)

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Snlbbee,
Welcome to the Maldives forum. I am from Maldives. Indeed Maldives is one of the best places to make a relaxing holiday, especially in the resorts.
If you enjoyed resorts and thinking of moving based on that experience you should look at the possibilities of finding ways of living in a resort.
Male City is quite crowded and a different kind of experience from resorts which is also fun if you make some friends.
Are you looking at the possibilities of taking a job or getting into some business?
Will be happy to give more information if you point out areas of your interest.
You can also get in touch on [Moderated: pls send details in private]

[Moderated: avoid doing copy/paste on the forum pls]

Hi - happy Christmas to you - I checked out your link but its dead,

:cheers:  Hello everyone,
I need some information under Insurance.
I am making a speed boat currently in Maldives and will be using for Sport Fishing Charter business.
I want my boat to have insurance cover.

Anyone can update me, insurance company in Maldives? Thanks a lot.

* Ceylinco Insurance Co. Pvt Ltd
* Allied Insurance Company Pvt.Ltd

addmoh wrote:

* Ceylinco Insurance Co. Pvt Ltd
* Allied Insurance Company Pvt.Ltd

Thanks a lot for reply, I have reach them  ;)

Good Day to all,

I have complete my Speedboat and everything is good now. Sharing my happiness here  :)

Seagal SportFisher Maldives

Hope soon I can move over  :)

[ Moderated : Off topic ]

am looking for job in maldvies... just back from f beautiful country few days ago... m planning to migrate to Maldives and settle down fully propably by ending of this month... I will b so glad if u can help me on job

mayagun01

For greater visibility, please place a free ad in the Jobs section (accessed from the green banner).

Wishing you every success.

Hello mayegun01,

As Stumpy has suggested you,it would be more appropriate for you to create your CV in the Jobs section- Jobs in Maldives.

Best of luck.. :top:

Regards,
Yuveshen

thank u so much