I am looking for American friends

Salam

Merci shoma khoob hastin? Khoshbakhtam! Rastesh man kheili vaghte class raftam. Haghighatesh nazdike 5 sal zaban khoondam. Man class haye ILI (Iran Language Institute) raftam. Baraxe shoma moshkele man partner hastesh k bahash tamrin konam. Moteasefane kesi peida nashod. Majboor shodam begardam bebinam ye amricaE peida mikonam k bahash harf bezanam ya na. moteasefane hanuz kesi javabamo nadade. age mayel bashid mitunim be hamdige komak konim. albate omidvaram komaki az daste man bar biad. dar morede class haye toefl shenidam k khode ILI class toefl gozashte ama vase etelaate daghightar be unja morajee beshe behtare

man kermanshah hastam. kanoon zaban ghablan meidane 17 shahrivar bood - bargh. fekr konam hanuzam unja bashe. man kermanshah hastam. be salamati! che reshteE dars khoondid? arshad hastid?

/...........

be salamati. man ham arshade computer hastam geraayeshe Artificial Intelligence and Robotics from Iran University of Science and Technology.

So now that we both have figured out that we have the same intentions, I'd like to ask you, if you don't mind, that how do you like us to be more in contact with each other? a kind of Pen Pal. I am totally sure that getting to know each other will open a broad range of chances to surmount our possible international problems specially those we have with English language. It will be a great pleasure if you accept that. By the way, I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you again.

Truly yours,

Hamid

Hi sedigheh and hamid5032,

Can you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand?

And please start a new topic on the USA forum as this one is very old.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

I apologize for that. We will in the future do exactly what you said.

dear Christine
I apologize too

good. you?

Bonjour Divine,
I find it very interesting when people claim any special powers.  Would you care to say more or give examples? 
Sincerely,
Winter

sedigheh wrote:

i am looking for a friend in us texas who is here?

Why Texas?

hi dear
i like texas becuse my favorit university in my major (geophysic) (jackson school) it is in texas

This thread is extremely cluttered. Please open a new thread.

Closed