Hi! I'm into making friends.

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I want to say Thank You to you for taking the time to read this topic.

I'm Linh and come from Ha Noi - Viet Nam - it's so far away from you but I think the internet will bring our closer together.

I'm in my third year of University and I intend to go abroad to study Master after graduating. The place is not decided yet but I'm serious thinking about the US. One more thing, there's a truth I have just discovered that the people on this forum are so nice and kind-hearted. So I clearly want to make friends with all of you and creat lasting friendship if we can :) Perhaps one day If I come there to study, we can meet. On the other hand, if you plan to visit Viet Nam (in the near/distance future) - I'm willing to help you, show you around. 

Life is brief and Opportunity fleeting, that's why I wanna make time and meet new people, other lifestyles, learn from other cultures and see the world.

When it comes to Quotes, "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light... " is my favorite quote. So if you're also into making friends, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Best regards,
Linh.

hey am Archie Wonyeah.i will be traveling there this August for studies. am wishing to major in  Computer support and net work administrator and hope we can be friends okay.am on facebook check me out okay.

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

:P

hi..i loved your profile and would like to be your freind,we can exchenge our contacts too..

Hi Linh, Xin Chao I'm Bryndis .. i live in France, I love your profile, i'm looking for friends too and also dream of going to the States.. I've been in your beautiful country... I'm on Facebook , check me out...

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste pls]

hi an jordin am from kenya but now am in the state of qatar, i would like to have fun with new friends and to meet new faces.

hello dear glad know eachother so how are you? hope to met one day one time

looking for friends too.... :)

Hi Lihn,

Good to hear from you. I'm currently attending grad school in the US, so I'm pretty familiar with the application process and would love to help you if you finally decide to get a masters here. let me know if there is any way I could be of any use :)

And I'm always happy to meet new people, of course!