How to spend my time!

Well, the title sound a pit creepy, but I am really serious.
I'm new here, I came to study but soon I found myself lonely and always feel boredom :/
So if someone can help telling me how to spend my spare time , interesting places to go... and please just don't tell me mauls .

its very simple Dara; FIND YOUR PASSION AND PURSUE IT!

you cant be siting on your butt @ home (pardon my French) and asking people, what should I do to not feel bored? case in point; me.

I love running. I joined several running groups before starting my own.
I decided I wanted to do stand up comedy; i found a venue for that and am currently pursuing it, have done 3 times so far.
I love writing. there is a magazine in Kuwait that looks for freelance writers, I send them articles and they publish them (& pay too).

there are many things to do in Kuwait, you just need to get your finger on it. use google, read the blogs, do something other than ask people to tell you what to do.

and yes, on occasion expats have weekly outings where they go to restaurants, coffee shops, bowling, cinema etc. get in on that as well if you wish.

How about starting a group or joining a group with similar interest.  For example if you are studying engineering attend some of the engineering society talks, the Society of Petroleum Engineers hold monthly talks. 
Conduct classes in your field of study, example, if you are doing fashion design then volunteer and teach at the women's shelter.  Volunteer at one of the women's shelter, help is always welcomed - contact the Phillipine, Indonesian, Indian, etc embassies.
Join a sports club  rugby or netball. These groups compete in regional tournaments that is more social than competitive.
Learn something new outside of you field of study - example cooking, language or pottery making.
Do not wait just dive in, experience and move on.

Thank you Legacy for your advices ^^
I think you are right about finding my hobbies and work on it :/

For me, I think you are gifted to have a lot of abilities, you may can teach me ^^

Mario, it's really good ideas that I never thought about , thank you for them ^^

hi dara

here is some few places you can visit

Marina in salmia area ,El badae ,grand avenues,city mall

Thank you

Thank you Walid , i think i am gonna visit Marina as i already went to grand avenues, besides I'm not very interested in malls  :)

crap; Dara I wish i'd told u about the open mic show that was happening last friday :S its a great way to see local talent here that can do poetry, play instruments, sing etc.

maybe next time yes? :)

well I can tell you some of the good restaurants where you can have actually good time eating :)

Breakfast : Cheesecake factory, Avenues, they make the most amazing Omlette
Lunch: you can grab one All American Burger and Cesar Salad in Smash Burger Salmiyah
Dinner: you can catchup with Chinese food in PF Changs, Shaab
Supper: you can have a nice waffle with the famous chocolate in Pain Quotidien in the Palms are complex

hope that helps :)

Rami