Hello all expats

iam new in Jordan, and will be great if i find a squash partner, no matter if she is a good player, or just beginner.. there is 2 courts i know, i can do the reservation anytime after 3 pm week days, or anytime during weekends ,,
thanks

Hi KellyJordan,

Welcome in Jordan and welcome on board to this site.

Can you tell us where the courts are located?
And do you have an idea what the prizes are?

i am in,,,,need more details

if  you need any help i'm in old  petra
try to contact me
hwatats(at)gmail.com

hi
and thanks for ure intrest, i go to sports city, 3 jd, for 1 hour , but need a previous reservation, another courts inside the city, i guess 5 for each, open time,
are u a good player? or you like to experince, both are fine 4 me, iam good?and can coach for starters,  cuase both way is exrcise for me
plz text if u wish at 0797554739, we see best time ,,

Hi gonna
as said, i play at sport city , there are courts outside, and inside, not expensive, 3 jd each, i was lazy last 2 weeks, cause of whether, iam a good player, but can handle starters, as an excersise at the end ,, if so, we need to text, to see best time for both, 0797554739, and we meet directly their, i have extra ricket, also the balls, better to wear squash shoes, if not some light shoes for this time ,,
thanks

Thanks for the information,

I had the interest and I always wanted  to lean it but Sport city is to far for  me  :(