Cellex C product in Jeddah

Hi guys, this is  Lili, I'm looking for Cellex C product for this past 4 months in Jeddah. I tried to find it at Debenhams, Gazzaz and  Nahdi pharmacy but there's no. Anybody  know where to find it in Jeddah`? It would really help,thx.

So what kind of product is it that you searched a department store, a luxury goods store, and a pharmacy for it? :unsure

From the name, it sounds like a quick-weight-loss product, the kind that are advertised in infomercials.

Trapezius wrote:

So what kind of product is it that you searched a department store, a luxury goods store, and a pharmacy for it? :unsure

Its an anti aging skin care product  :)

Hey,

Try Nura Pharmacy or Derma Pharmacy (both in Tahlia), the second one is specialized on skincare products.
Also have a look at Boots (mall of arabia).

Boots isn't in mall of arabia anymore, but it is in Mega Mall

There is a Boots in Heraa Mall too.

sorry I forgot to write that is a skin care product... anyway thx so much for the answer.

Hi Lili, I know some asian friends who might help you find what you are looking for. What type of product is that? You may also leave me message on *****

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security

Hi jeibi,

Maybe you should know that this thread here is outdated. There is the risk of getting no response :(

Please feel free to create your own thread or to participate in the recent thread on Jeddah forum.

Thank you

Stéphanie

[ Thread closed ]

Closed