The new expat blog

Yay! I like new look. I'm using it in my galaxy S3. It works more smoothly than before; has easier navigation.  :whistle:

Julien wrote:

The web is changing. It's getting mobile.

We already receive 27% connections from smartphones and tablets. It is 10% more than last year, and we'll reach 30+ % in January 2014.

After consulting many experts (even Google helped us) we decided to go mobile this year. I completely understand your frustration after such big changes. But little by little, I am sure you will notice the improvements we've made on this new version.

I have used Expat.com quite often in my phone, and it used to display the normal page even in phone, but now there is a mobile version of the website that opens when i am browsing through the phone, something which i appreciate.

New look definitely gives new style, but will have to use it for sometime before finding the good and the bad.

But i like how even thou some of the smilyes have changed like " :) " or " :/ " but some old ones remained, especially this one!! " :dumbom: ". lol
wait, where is that foot?

Hey man

I love the new look.  I am sure it was not easy at all, I really admire how smooth you made the change without impacting the main forum functionality.  The mobile version is more than great, it makes my life and a lot of users easier.  I want to thank you for this effort, I am 100 % sure that most of the users agree with me,

:D

I am 100 % sure that most of the users agree with me

And you can say this how?

In fact, if you just read through the responses in this thread, you will see you are 100% wrong.

I am talking about the silent majority

:|

chillax dude

You have telepathic powersI