SELAMAT INDONESIA!!!!

Any die hard Indonesia football fan who just survived watching the semi final SEA games match with arch rival Malaysia, and didn't suffer a heart attack, is probably in excellent cardio-vascular health!

The victors in this nail biting, edge of seat game, Indonesia's 5-4 victory in a penalty shoot out ends Malaysia's 12 year undefeated streak.

Yo, Malaysia!  Kasian deh lu!    :sosad::sosad::sosad::lol:

Ubudian wrote:

Any die hard Indonesia football fan who just survived watching the semi final SEA games match with arch rival Malaysia, and didn't suffer a heart attack, is probably in excellent cardio-vascular health!

The victors in this nail biting, edge of seat game, Indonesia's 5-4 victory in a penalty shoot out ends Malaysia's 12 year undefeated streak.

Yo, Malaysia!  Kasian deh lu!    :sosad::sosad::sosad::lol:

I know!!!!! we have been waiting for this moment  :up:

My wife is running around making offerings upon offerings...temples are full in Bali, and all are with high hopes of tomorrow's final match against Thailand.

SE Asian football at its best...who needs the World Cup?   :/

Watching tomorrow night's match may be dicey for me.  Even with a recent tune up, I'm not sure my Pacemaker can handle it.   :(

Indonesia lost :(, but overall we played good game. Thailand was not to be taken lightly, so it was a privileged to ever make it to the final with them.

It's how you play the game that matters. 1-0 was good.

We did our best!

Am sure we'll do better on the next SEA Games.

-D-

Thailand played well under their ability and had much less control of the ball than Indonesia throughout the entire game.  We failed to take advantage of that.

We lost because during the first 5 minutes of the game virtually every player on both sides looked more like a high school (SMU) team at practice than a national team in a major championship final.  We failed to take advantage, and Thailand's only score was a fluke shot while Indonesia was busy picking their noses.  It was deploring, and I think our three boys learned some new swear words from their dad during those first minutes of the game. 

Any decent football coach upon reviewing that game in its entirety will fault the coaching staff of Indonesia for not putting some fire in the belly of its players right at the start of the game.

Right..am used to watch the world cup and the Euro cup as well, so I know what to expect, but this recent final should make Indonesia more confident.

Can't wait for the World Cup.

Think we need to make a new thread about World Cup as it should be very interesting!

-D-

But Indonesia football team not champions at Sea Games.

:sosad: