Sheesha in Khobar

Is Sheesha available in any restaurant or housing compound (in or near Al Khobar) that is easily accessible by expats?

oasisresorts.net/mainpage.htmaccessible? Perhaps not. You usually need to know someone in the compound that will let you in. You can call and reserve a table at the main restaurant in Oasis Compound I believe Details here: oasisresorts.net/mainpage.htm

If you're not necessarily looking for the environment of a compound, you can find a few Sheesha place on the road towards Aziziyah beach. You'll see em to your left before you hit the roundabout with the desalination plant.

My husband and I go to a place called Oasis Cafe in a compound called Jazala or something of that sort. It's not the same as the hookah bar NidalM is talking about.
Unlike Oasis Gardens, you do not need to know a residence of the compound to get in but you do need to make reservations. It's quite cozy inside and the hookah is really good. And I must say, the furnishings in the cafe are beautiful. The compound is next to a Holiday Inn in Khobar.
There is also another compound called Gulf Pearl and it has a hookah bar inside. You should also call for reservations.  But  Ole (the hookah bar inside Gulf Pearl) isn't as nice as Oasis Cafe. Just an opinion.
If you want the numbers to any of the hookah bars, just let me know :) I hope I helped!

PS Both have a food and beverage minimum of 50SAR per person.

the ones on Aziziah beach have been closed a long time ago, but there was one I went to on Dammam Jubail RD, but I can't find the directions

sufrati.com/sa/shisha/khobar

dswelam wrote:

My husband and I go to a place called Oasis Cafe in a compound called Jazala or something of that sort. It's not the same as the hookah bar NidalM is talking about.
Unlike Oasis Gardens, you do not need to know a residence of the compound to get in but you do need to make reservations. It's quite cozy inside and the hookah is really good. And I must say, the furnishings in the cafe are beautiful. The compound is next to a Holiday Inn in Khobar.
There is also another compound called Gulf Pearl and it has a hookah bar inside. You should also call for reservations.  But  Ole (the hookah bar inside Gulf Pearl) isn't as nice as Oasis Cafe. Just an opinion.
If you want the numbers to any of the hookah bars, just let me know :) I hope I helped!

Oh, i knew about Ole Cafe, but Oasis cafe is new to me! definitely worth a shot, thanks for the heads up :D

Would be grateful if you can forward their number for reservation  :)

do you what its called? and is it open to families too?

Hello,
Id like to know the numbers for these hookah parlours?
Are they open to non residents of the compounds?
Thank you

Ole cafe is located inside compound behind center home in Rakah, they do have place for families and allow non-residents, let me look up their number.

do I need to make reservations?

That you need. Inboxing you the number now

So I just visited Ole cafe, and to my surprise, they don't serve shesha to non compound residents anymore :/

There goes one good shesha spot!!

Somebody please provide phone numbers of Oasis Cafe etc.

yes these are open to every one but need to do reservation and also we know some real bars in compound if u like to go.

0138871777 . press 0 to call operator and ask for Oasis  .

i just called them and the guy in oasis told me that sheesha is only for Ladies!!!

can somebody please send the number to make a  reservation in Ole at Gulf pearl .

Can I have the telephone numbers for reservations please 😊

OLE is no more serving sheehsa.

samway wrote:

0138871777 . press 0 to call operator and ask for Oasis  .

i just called them and the guy in oasis told me that sheesha is only for Ladies!!!

probably he means only families or ladies allowed, no single men (like you and I)  :lol:

but thanks for the number anyway  :)

dswelam wrote:

Can you give me the number of Jzala compound restaurant if possible please

Is sheesha avaible in khobar?can u give a number for sheesha booking?

Bait ward in algosaibi hotel
And
Movenpic hotel