FULL MOON BEACH PARTIES
DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY
OUTDOOR MOVIES UNDER THE STARS,
CLUB HOPPING
SNORKELING: MARVEL THE UNDERWATER LIFE AND BEAUTY
EATING ESCAPADES BY THE SEASIDE
JOIN THE FUN!!

Hi GreekAmerican,

A brief presentation about you would be appreciated :)

I'm sure other members will get in touch with you soon :)

Make sure not to use caps lock on the forum please. Normally writing in caps lock doesn't conform with forum Netiquette ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello Maximilien!

Thanks for your message.  Did not know, that caps are not welcomed.

For any future gatherings, will know, not to use caps.

Don't really know, what you mean by, "a small presentation"

We are an active international singles group, of all ages, mostly in our 40's and 50's that live in Glyfada and Voula area, and welcome more new friends to join us.

As they say, " the more the merrier ".  We often get together, to do different things. 

We last went out, and danced the night away, till 3:00AM. 

We are an active group of friends, that love doing different things.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Kindest regards,

Marie

Hello Marie.

You should post an advert in the Activities section in the Athens classieds. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Marie, I am definately interested in your activities. I live in Glyfada- alone, and love to go out , do sports, and all kinds of activities:). Hope we can meet soon:). Cheers and have a great evening. BTW- great that you arrange such things:)

good to hear that, that is a cool idea for international male and female singles

Hi there
How can we get in touch with you?

sounds great.............would love to join in on the fun.............however I am in Rhodes....perhaps if I get the chance to come to athens , I will look you all up. In the meantime....have fun..

welcome to thessaloniki:)

Hi there Marie,
This sounds great...... are you still organizing activities for this? Haven't seen a post on here since last year. I am over in July and really don't know too many fun people in Athens.

Hey Girl 'Greek American'... i had a brief chat with u back in the summer when i arrived in Athens ( i am from Texas ) .. but anyway.. i misplaced and cannot find our email exchange. can u please Send me a basic hello again message ??
[email protected]

thank u kindly  ( nikos kouris )