Student Housing-Need help desperately!!!

Hello!!!
I am a university student doing an exchange with Universite de Nice-Sophia Antipolis. I am on the waiting list for their residence and therefore must look elsewhere to live.

I will be arriving in Nice in just a few weeks and will live there till next July.

Does anyone have any idea about how I would find student housing??

Thank you so much!
B

Hi B,

Did you get anything sorted for the student rental.  I know a company (family run business) in Nice who help sort out student rentals.  His name is Paul Manion and is a top guy.  I know he deals with long term rentals and holiday rentals but he also has loads of stuff for student rentals.  I know my wife rented when she came to Nice a few years ago and said it was a nightmare trying to find somewhere - all to do with needing a bank account before u can rent, but not being able to get an account until u have an address... crazy eh!!!

Ben

Just found his site: nicestudentrentals.com/

I am also looking for a place to rent in Nice from Sept-June- anyone have info?

Thanks,
Amy

Hi Amy! Try the Nice classifieds > accommodation section. There are useful links in the Accommodation in France guide.

Good luck.
Christine

Hi Christine! I'm from Ukraine and i would like to work and live in Nice. I have a degree in management and good wokr experience in hotel business (administrator, guest relation manager). Is it possible to find job there? Thanks in advance for any information and advice) My mail - [email protected]

Hi Verochka,
Kindly check my response to your other message : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 815#158084
Good luck
Arlette

My name is Lisa La Valle-Finan. I teach at EDHEC as a cross cultural trainer and one good source for college students is to Email Gayle Hart

Contact Info: [email protected]. She runs Wayn'es Infonet 15 Rue de Prefecture, Nice France 06300. There as always

(Moderated: No free ad/ Post in the section housing in Nice)