Cambodia Visa

I will be traveling though China and Vietnam in January and February 2014 and will be spending about a month in Cambodia starting in late February. I plan on taking the bus from HCMC to Phnom Penh. Having read many posts about expats travelling out of VN I was wondering if anyone has any advice on the best way to get a visa for Cambodia. Is this something I can do at the border or should I get one ahead of time? Reading the Embassy of Cambodia website they recommend applying 6 weeks before departure, but I only have about 4 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
Get your China Visa first. And you can exit China thru Naning by either plane to Hanoi or train or bus. You can apply your visa on line for Vietnam. Going to Cambodia , youcan get it from the border for $25.00

Hope this helps.

Sorry, visa to vietnam on line takes only 3 days to a day. no problem. You might want to check visa to china first.

Rspout, thanks for the information. I already have my China and VN visas completed and found that the Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has an online Tourist E-Visa that costs $28. If anyone goes that route you just have to have a passport photo in .jpg format to upload to the site. Pretty simple process though

I did the e-visa when I went in august this year. The biggest advantage to this, is the fact you only get a stamp in your pasport and not a whole page taken up with the visa and a stamp.... Kinda handy when your running low on free pages in your passport.