Information

I am a practicing attorney from Montreal, Canada. My girlfriend is from St. Vincent and the Grenadines (but left at an early age) and we intend on retiring in her country of origin. I am nearly 50 years old and have plenty of gas left in the tank. Although I love the pratice of law, 26 years of pleading on a daily basis has left with the desire of changing the pace. I have varied interests and know that I can contribute to the community.

I would like to hear from whomever can inform me of what I can expect. I know this is quite large. I intend on purchasing a home and possibily seeking employment with the Government or studying to gain admittance to the Bar Association.
Please talk to me about the cost of living, the property tax situation, the costs associated with driving permits,registration of a motor vehicule etc...

Although I am in excellent health, what is the medical system really like...
Thank you for your assistance,
Frank

Hello! I wish I could help you more with the details that you're requesting seeing that my background is more in information technology and food.

I can try to get you connected with some individuals who may be able to answer your questions.

Other than that, I truly hope you're relocation to SVG is a seamless and enjoyable one. I know I had an amazing time with friends and relatives island hoping along the Lesser Antilles.

What a beautiful place. My parents are there right now for a wedding. I wish I could have been there to attend it!

Good luck and I'll try to keep in contact.

- Anthony Shelley

vincentbakery.wordpress.com

You may want to read what my family discovered on their plane trip via LIAT to Barbados - SVG....

Details here: Anthony's Caribbean Food & Travel Blog