La Ceiba, Honduras lodging advice

Folks, I'm a newcomer here, but I'm not a new comer to visiting and living in and around Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras, though my knowledge is now a decade out of date from back when I was a married language professor. So now, a new life started, I'd like to know what hotel one might recommend in the La Ceiba area, as close to the night life as possible, where an adult could, if so moved, behave rather poorly, yet with a modicum of safety, style and relative anonymity. Please advise, y thanks antemano, pedro45

Hi pedro45!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

There's a few good hotels that are priced good along with bungalows that are private and secure in and around La ceiba

por ejemplo, hombre???????

Hello pedro45 -> In english please on this English Speaking forum! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I recommend the Hotel Quinta Real. I stayed there for a couple of months last year. It's on the beach in Zona Viva and close to the bars and restaurants. The Hotel is very nice and modern, and of course it will cost a little more. In the alternative, I also spent a week at the Paris Hotel in the city center. It was OK, but it is a very old hotel in need of some modernization.
I am returning to La Ceiba after the holidays for a permanent move and will most likely stay at the Quinta Real until I find more permanent lodgings.

@honduraschris what's the average monthly rent

Hello Martabello,

Welcome on board !

please note that this thread is from 2013. I would invite you to open a topic of your own on the Honduras forum so that active members may share prices with you.

You may also create an advert in the Housing in Honduras section of the website to receive offers.

All the best

Bhavna