New on the expat blog directory!

Hi Julien I am having the same problem, my blog is not appearing on the site at all, my latest post Sep 14th is not showing up and in fact I cannot find the blog on the directory at all at the moment!
What could be wrong?

@ pigletinportugal : It is found on the "blog" tab in your profile. Yours is already activated though ;)

@ Ninoushka: It is updated automatically depending on the frequency of your blog posts. You will be able to do it manually soon.

@ Laylah : It seems you have edited infos on your second blog. It was awaiting review from the team and is now visible on the site.

Thanks for the feedback.

Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi everyone,

we noted your remarks, they will definitely help us to improve our system : we're already working on a couple of more features, I'll get back to you when they're ready ;)

Thanks Armand - I've found it!
https://www.expat.com/en/directory/euro … posts.html
However, I've just checked and it's not updating automatically. My last post was on the 16/09
http://pigletinportugal.com/2012/09/16/ … e-algarve/

Hi,

please note our algorithm needs a few days to learn how often it has to crawl your blogs. The more you post, the more will crawl your blog.

A first update will be uploaded today, based on your feedback. We will propose you a button : "crawl my blog now" (or something like that), this way we'll update our posts page in real time ;)

Hi Julien,

Great idea , thank you! :)

Kind regards
Carole

Thank you Julien, the button to crawl manually sounds like a great idea! I'll stay tuned ;)

a new button "update my posts list" is now available in your profile > blog and on your blog page :)

I am wondering if the label of the button is the good one ? what do you think ?

Did you just put it? I went on my page this morning and didn't see it :D
Looks pretty good to me :) So basically everytime I update my blog, I'll click it and it will update instantly.... awesome! fantastic job!

I guess the more you'll update your posts list, the more visits you'll receive ;)

thanks for your support !

That's great, thanks! I just need to sort out how to add the ExpatBlog badge to my website :)

thumbs up for the changes 2be made....i would like 2 suggest the blog to add something which can be more interactive with the members and frns like live chats etc...ty

The Booo

This forum is very good, frequented later

I like this new things

These are nice

Find activities and meet other expats

OR