Exit re entry visa has wrong passport number with one digit missing

I have recently received my exit re-entry visa in which the passport number is mentioned has got one digit missed. The rest details are okay iqama no, name, date of birth etc. As my previous passport was expired i got new one when i sent to update information bet so they entered my passport number with one digit missing would that can be problem to get in and out from KSA

james donaldson wrote:

I have recently received my exit re-entry visa in which the passport number is mentioned has got one digit missed. The rest details are okay iqama no, name, date of birth etc. As my previous passport was expired i got new one when i sent to update information bet so they entered my passport number with one digit missing would that can be problem to get in and out from KSA

it is something serious. Please get it corrected from your Saudi sponsor before leaving k.s.a because once you leave, then it all depends upon the mood of immigration officer who will allow you to re-enter the kingdom with this kind of mistake.

my full name, iqama no, date of birth of mine everything is okay on exit re-entry visa.

Only passport number has some issue such as CV200032 is written in my exit re-entry visa form.

while my passport no is CV0200032, bet so they can see all other things also i will carry all supporting documents as well.

james donaldson wrote:

my full name, iqama no, date of birth of mine everything is okay on exit re-entry visa.

Only passport number has some issue such as CV200032 is written in my exit re-entry visa form.

while my passport no is CV0200032, bet so they can see all other things also i will carry all supporting documents as well.

Most of the times immigration officers will only enter the exit/re-entry visa# in their system and will see its validity. But you never know if they will focus on matching the Visa with your current Passport.

Anyways, up to for taking the risk. Good luck

yes i can understand it , i heard in some cases when people get new passport still their iqama registar on old passport which is expired.Tonight i am leaving i hope all go well if they stamp from here there will be no problem in return back

james donaldson wrote:

yes i can understand it , i heard in some cases when people get new passport still their iqama registar on old passport which is expired.Tonight i am leaving i hope all go well if they stamp from here there will be no problem in return back

I would still advise to have your Saudi Sponsor in confidence by telling him that this is the case, if on return some issue occurs you will call him and he has to revert back. I am sure he would positively say yes, no issues :)

yes that is already discuss with my company already my manager and other people said if any problem occur give us a call they already told me same what you told all they see is the visa number and its validity.

Well in this issue dont wait take ur passport and iqama with exit re entry paper to Jawazat ( immigration office) correct it and then travel don't do any mistake please please please you will be in a big trouble, if you need any help pls do let me know i have good connections.

Dear James
did you travel with wrong passport no.

my passport num g8966419 but when i get re entry visa its come08966419 how i change

mohammedthpusif wrote:

my passport num g8966419 but when i get re entry visa its come08966419 how i change

Same way you got the exit reentry in the first place, ask your company to rectify that.

based on my experience leading zeros and zeros at the end no issues.

However in Saudi you want to remain at the safe side.

i had the same issue of the wrong passport number.
Travelled easily last month out and in as i have been told that at airport only visa number and iqama number is checked.

Since from this month the new policy of no more exit re entry letter to be carried can anyone tell what will be the impact.

Also can someone guide a stepwise process of correcting the number.

Expatology wrote:

i had the same issue of the wrong passport number.
Travelled easily last month out and in as i have been told that at airport only visa number and iqama number is checked.

Since from this month the new policy of no more exit re entry letter to be carried can anyone tell what will be the impact.

Also can someone guide a stepwise process of correcting the number.

Now all lined to the passport no as well since you wont be carrying iqama always when you travel. Saudi Airlines already started where  you do not need to give the ticket, only the passport and they will issue the boarding pass, similarly other systems will follow suit. If you have wrong passport number then you need to correct this.

Go to jawazat with your passports (all previous and current ones) in original and iqama as well in original and there is form for correction of information , fill it and submit.

There is a twist in the story.
I have asked my sponcer to get it changed and they tried at Javazat but of no use.
As per jawazat they say that the Saudi embasssy in home country has added the wrong data and only they can change

Expatology wrote:

There is a twist in the story.
I have asked my sponcer to get it changed and they tried at Javazat but of no use.
As per jawazat they say that the Saudi embasssy in home country has added the wrong data and only they can change

If there was a wrong passport number entered from Saudi Embassy ( i am assuming this at the time of the visa issuance) how did you enter into KSA with this wrong info and is the same wrong info again entered in the system as your passport number.

If so then that means you have the same wrong number in use with all govt bodies here and then no issues - since the wrong no all along has made your identification.

but dont you think there can be an issue as if someone phycally checks the passport number with the system.

Also my Visa carries the right passport number.

It is just the exit re entry.

Dear's, i have the same problem pls. Guide on how to correct it. Asap. Thank U

Expatology wrote:

but dont you think there can be an issue as if someone phycally checks the passport number with the system.

Also my Visa carries the right passport number.

It is just the exit re entry.

If the passport and visa carries the same no and only the ERE is different then you need to re issue the ERE with the correct no as per the passport and visa or cancel the existing one and issue a new one.

Dears, anybody have gone through this. Pls. Share your valuable experience so it can help who suffer. Thank you.

Stuck in the middle as my Passort number is wrong on the exit rentry.

Responce from here in saudi is that it cannot be changes. Only make new passport.

Cannot make a new passport as still 2 years reamining and pages left as well.

Any suggestions

Expatology wrote:

Stuck in the middle as my Passort number is wrong on the exit rentry.

Responce from here in saudi is that it cannot be changes. Only make new passport.

Cannot make a new passport as still 2 years reamining and pages left as well.

Any suggestions

Why don't you cancel the ERE with the wrong information, apply for a new one with the current or passport no as you have in the system and use it ? or am I missing anything else here.

Pls. do not take any chances... especially on your return, if the immigration officer's mood is not good.. you will be taken for a run..

Also the immigration in our country will not cross check with Iqama number.. they cross check it with passport numbers..

Have everything sorted out before you travel.. Peace of mind during travelling is very important.. Also all through your vacation, you will have this in corner of your mind.. a spoiled vacation..

All the best Buddy..

As per the records here they have entrted the passport number wrong at the first place.

The responce is that it cannot be changed in the system now after a try of 2 months. The only WAY OUT IS NEW PASSPORT.

For new passport my countries embassy is saying that we cannot make a new passport as you have pages as well as 2 years validity left.

Expatology wrote:

As per the records here they have entrted the passport number wrong at the first place.

The responce is that it cannot be changed in the system now after a try of 2 months. The only WAY OUT IS NEW PASSPORT.

For new passport my countries embassy is saying that we cannot make a new passport as you have pages as well as 2 years validity left.

If the issue is the mistake in the entry of your passport number at the time of first arrival, this can be changed by visiting jawazat offices. There is no need to make a new passport if this is the case.

are you sure about it.

As HR guys from my office have been trying to change it from the last 2 months.

The answer they get is to get the new passport make and only then the number will change

Expatology wrote:

are you sure about it.

As HR guys from my office have been trying to change it from the last 2 months.

The answer they get is to get the new passport make and only then the number will change

You haven't answered to my both queries : in order to give you a confirmation.

- Is the mistake only in passport number as to when it was entered into the system at the time of your first arrival ?
- Or did I miss anything when I asked you to cancel the current ERE and get a new one with information specified for you in the system ?

If the information is only entered mistakenly then this can be corrected if you go there with your original passport and details of entry, you or your HR can do this. But I don't know if this is your only issue or if there is something else.

i have the same issue with my daughter..her passport was still old on her exit reentry visa..simply go to jawasat riyadh,,go to salah 2 then counter 17,,just tell to jawasat officer "nigil muwalamat" give your new passport and iqama,,it will take only 2 minutes to rectify your new passport number..

Can anyone please give me advice My husband finished off at this job today and needs to get his exist but myself and son is still waiting for our iqamas We dont want the iqamas anymore we only want final exist visas  We been to the South African embessy for help but to no avail My husband cannot leave without us so what can we do so that the entire family can leave together.We were told the iqsmas are in process and exist visas cannot be processed without it but my problem is that we will be jobless and homeless within a week Please help where can I go

Amelua Meruno wrote:

Can anyone please give me advice My husband finished off at this job today and needs to get his exist but myself and son is still waiting for our iqamas We dont want the iqamas anymore we only want final exist visas  We been to the South African embessy for help but to no avail My husband cannot leave without us so what can we do so that the entire family can leave together.We were told the iqsmas are in process and exist visas cannot be processed without it but my problem is that we will be jobless and homeless within a week Please help where can I go

You can get exit without getting iqamas. I am assuming that the final exit for your husband is being given by his company, the same company people can process exit for you and any children as well without issuing the iqama. For details you can visit the jawazat offices near to your location.

Hi HRGuru
Can you tell me if therevis a Jawazat office here in Jeddah and what documents must Ivtake with me

I really appreciate your assistance
Thank Amelia

Amelua Meruno wrote:

Hi HRGuru
Can you tell me if therevis a Jawazat office here in Jeddah and what documents must Ivtake with me

I really appreciate your assistance
Thank Amelia

Jawazat office is there in Jeddah, you can ask any of the Jeddah based members in the forum to guide you.

You and your husband with all relevant documents like passport, iqama (of husband) , photos etc should go to jawazat offices and ask to get final exit done. Better if you all could accompany your husband's company rep or mandoob to process this faster.

Dears,

I too have the same issue with Passport number added with one "ZERO" in Jawazat system. My admin checked with Jawazat and they told me to go for New passport and update in the system. The mistake has happned when they change my sponsership here 2 months back.

I need to take family visa and my admin suggested me that you can still take a family visa and it will not be an issue during the visa processing/travelling.

However I am still afraid its better to correct and apply for the family visa.

Anyone can guide me please?

murugesanme wrote:

Dears,

I too have the same issue with Passport number added with one "ZERO" in Jawazat system. My admin checked with Jawazat and they told me to go for New passport and update in the system. The mistake has happned when they change my sponsership here 2 months back.

I need to take family visa and my admin suggested me that you can still take a family visa and it will not be an issue during the visa processing/travelling.

However I am still afraid its better to correct and apply for the family visa.

Anyone can guide me please?

I am not sure about the reissue of new passport for this problem. I am sure you can correct information in jawazat system if your company mandoob goes there with the original documents and the proper form filled. Ask your mandoob about this and if he refuses , check with any general service office outside and you will get accurate details if this can be done or not. Accordingly you can proceed further.

Thank You!  its better I will try outside agency.

jaapus wrote:

Inform this to the company  and ask them to check if this was missed due to the number being too long or something and if the information is correct in the system in order to avoid any issues at the airport.

Better to solve this issue before going to the airport as you know on airport it is so difficult to convince those people.

Dears,

I have noticed my exit rentry visa has 0 digit extra after the alphabetic character of the passport number , i noticed this after exit stamped  the rest of the data in exit-rentry are correct . i am going back to riyadh after 2 weeks with family . Kindly someone guide me what action should I take now and is it safe to travel back to riyadh with the current exit-rentry paper.

regards...

aneezhcl wrote:

Dears,

I have noticed my exit rentry visa has 0 digit extra after the alphabetic character of the passport number , i noticed this after exit stamped  the rest of the data in exit-rentry are correct . i am going back to riyadh after 2 weeks with family . Kindly someone guide me what action should I take now and is it safe to travel back to riyadh with the current exit-rentry paper.

regards...

Since you did not face any issues while leaving the country , getting back in would also be fine.