What is a nice area to live in Amman?

Hi all!

Im happy I found this forum :) Im a finnish woman, living in Beirut and moving with my lebanese husband to Jordan next month. We are now looking for an apartment there and since I have never visited Jordan (which seems to be such a lovely country) I really dont know the areas. We are going to be living in Amman, what kind of different areas for living are there and any suggestions where it would be nice to rent an apartment?

Best regards Heidi

hi...

I like Jabal Amman , it's in center of Amman, it's easy to go anywhere..
in Jabal amman many 5 stars hotels(le royal , hayat , intercontinental ect..)
Hospitals near ( insh Allah u dont need it )
good place to walk ..and see old classical Amman houses.. 
and by walk you can drop to Downtown (west Albalad) through 2nd circle then 1st...
if u like coffee shops and  meet expats u can go to Rainbow str. where British council ..

any help , just contact me..

Are you in jordan or not yet? would you like to rent my appartment in a very good price? it's cozy and it will make you feel home.

I can send you pictures of the appartment. It's 7 mints away (by car) from Abdoon and 5 mints away from the Center. It's a new area, you can find everything: Supermarket, shops etc... (walking distance).

The appartment is fully furnished, totaly new and you won't need to add a thing, not even a spoon. I promise you.

Please let me know if you need any further info.

Good Luck;)
Lima

OH AND BY THE WAY, JEG SNAKKER LITT NORSK.

Salam aleikum!

Would like to ask you how much 1 or 2 bed room appartment will cost in the center of Amman. I Am a foringer and wondering if I take the appartment will I get citisnship or just the right to live in Jordan? I would appreciate your reply!
Thank you very much!

Jazakum Allahu hairun

w alikom asslam !!
Amman is big, there is many center !!
locals say center means "down town"
but it's big market and not good for living ...

u ask about rent apartment or buying one

Please sent the flat picture and rent and any other condition if you have.
L.R. Jangid

limajaffa wrote:

Are you in jordan or not yet? would you like to rent my appartment in a very good price? it's cozy and it will make you feel home.

I can send you pictures of the appartment. It's 7 mints away (by car) from Abdoon and 5 mints away from the Center. It's a new area, you can find everything: Supermarket, shops etc... (walking distance).

The appartment is fully furnished, totaly new and you won't need to add a thing, not even a spoon. I promise you.

Please let me know if you need any further info.

Good Luck;)
Lima

Please sent the flat information like:
Floor No., No. Of Rooms, Balcony ect. and rent. Terms and condition.

L.R. Jangid

u ask about rent apartment or buying one

Salam aleikum!

Dear Shobaki

I ask for buying one. The small but good appartment, the average price.  Big thank you in advance

:) Eva..
are u in Jordan ? or do u familiar with Amman's area , bcz here many different area with different prices...

tell me what's area u looking for?>

Am not so familiar with areas, I know downtown is not good for living. Any other area the average price to buy appartment 2 bed or 1 bed room. Thank you!

If u ask me personally where i like to live , I wolud say the airport str, or Marj Alhmmam ! bcz there is new modern areas in new Amman (Suburb of Amman) and air is fresh there ... and easy to get west Amman and east (not more 10 KM for both) ..
but as foreign i think they like center of city where more western life style , shopping malls (Dir Ghbar, Abdun , from 1st to 7th Circles), or classic Old Amman (Jabal Amman , AlLuibdah)
or some of them like near for universities and research centers in north Amman (Dahiat Alhusin, Aljamiah Alursniah, Jubiha)

Thank you much for info! It was useful!

thans alot

hello, pls i have some questions about renting places in AMMAN. Cpould U give me yr email, or at least tell me what the normal prices ARE FOR some nice small flats.

thanx a lot

Hi Inez:

I live in Jabal al Hussein and I believe that there are apartments available in my building.  The apartments are nice but the landlord and his family are some of the nicest people I have ever met.  They help me with everything. 

When I researched housing in Amman, prices seemed to vary between around 400 and 600 JD per month. Of course, they can go up a long way from there.

If you would like more details about my building, just message me.

Cal

thank u very much. i m waiting for the info, so i would ask for help  if things go in that direction. thank u very much.

[Moderated: No free ad]

Greetings,
I am looking for accommodation in Marj Al Ham mam - does anyone know of or can assist me with finding 1 or 2 bedroom accommodation close to the coffeepot roundabout (:-)

Chapashay Rawach wrote:

Greetings,
I am looking for accommodation in Marj Al Ham mam - does anyone know of or can assist me with finding 1 or 2 bedroom accommodation close to the coffeepot roundabout (:-)

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You are a bit  :offtopic:  as this thread was about the nice area of Amman to live in. Slightly becomes to on a housing section which is not the purpose of this forum. Therefor I advise you to look at the housing section in the green banner above the page. If you don't find anything suitable you can place  your request there too.

Hi I am looking for a one or two fully furnished  bedroom  apartment in Adboun .I am a student of Jordan University .I looking for a reasonable  price. Able to pay 6 to 7 month in advance.I will appreciate your help.

Hello Mieerna,

Please check the following link.

Welcome to Amman!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting external links to other websites

Hello everyone,

Since this thread is outdated one, i am closing it.

I hereby invite members who are looking for accommodation to drop an advert in the appropriate section : Housing in Amman

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed