Au pair girl in madrid seeking new friends

Hey! I'll be an au pair in Madrid from September-January. I won't know anybody there and it would be great to get to know some people. Will you still be there during that time? Would be fun to meet up when I get there!

Sure, see you in September. Join us now so that you don't forget it, multilinkual on fb

Hi everyone!
I am a Canadian au pair here in Madrid until the end of September. Is anyone still here?! haha I would love to meet new people from around the world before I leave! Please message me if you are in Madrid because I would love to go for coffee, go dancing or whatever!
Look forward to meeting you!
Lucie

We're meeting as usual on Thursdays at Beer Station, starting at 22h, a big group of international people, see you there if you show up.

Hello,

IŽm also moving to Madrid (no directly there but to Aranjuez). I know there nobody, and I donŽt want to waste my time alone. ItŽll be great to meet somewhere in Madrid!!

see u soon :)

Mine FB: Veronika Bartlova

Hello :-)

I moved to Getafe ( its about 20 minutes from Madrid) a few days ago and now iŽm looking for new friends, if you are in the same situation please contact me.
I would love to meet people from allover the world. :-)

my facebook: Linda Silberbauer

see you, Linda

Hi Nicki i just moved to madrid yesterday to be an au pair for a year! And would love to meet new people. IŽm here for a year but going back home for christmas and would like not to spend theses few months without any friends..

xx
Shannen

Hi Nika and Shannen,

I have lived in Madrid for few months and I would like to meet new  friends.
Contact me if you want and weŽll drink something in downtown

Bye
POPO :)

FB : Pauline Debaisieux ( ski picture)

I am in madrid as an au pair for the summer of 2013 i am here now if anyone english speaking is interested in meeting up because i am in loranca and I have not met anyone english speaking yet. I do not speak spanish i am looking for an english speaking friend in madrid preferably near loranca.:cool :D

Hey!
I know you posted this a while ago now but I'm flying out to Madrid next Wednesday for the summer and I really want to meet some people my own age who speak english! Terrified of spending my summer miming to small children because my Spanish is fairly rubbish ahaha! Add me on Facebook/ message me if you like :)
lots of love
Naomi

Hi, Naomi, see you in Madrid! I added you.
We meet on Tu, Thu, Fri and Su

Hola!
My name is Matt I just moved to madrid from Kansas City. The financial company I work for here is mostly old men so I'm trying to make new friends on here. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

Matt

Hi, Matt,
It's Tuesday, we're meeting at El Parnasillo del Príncipe Irish pub, metro Antón Martín, tonight starting at 10pm. We're lots of international people, almost everyone in the pub tonight (Tuesday...)
See you there

Are you guys meeting this thursday? I'm spanish and looking forward to try this pub-language-exchange thingie :)

Yes, it's every week! See y9ou there

Hi guys! Here's Marlena. I have been to Spain since September but moved out to Madrid this Wednesday. I'm looking for some people to hang out with, have a drink etc. as I'm off in the afternoons and at the weekends. Feel free to contact me! :-)

Hi, Marlena,
Join us this week, right today Sunday if you want at Marca (Valverde 44).

Hi guys, I'm moving to Madrid next week for a month, are you still meeting up weekly? :)

Yes. I would like to know as well :-)

Yes, we meet every week. Today Tuesday at El Parnasillo del Príncipe (Príncipe 33, metro Antón Martín) as usual!

Hi,

I'm staying in Madrid until august the 10th, I already know another au-pair here, shes from UK too and Im from Denmark. So maybe you could join us :-)
When are you arriving?

Hi, I'm in Madrid from now to march.
I would like someone about my age to spend time with when I am not working. We could see the city together or just have coffee. Write me or find me on facebook. Email: [email protected]
facebook: Marta Katborg Jürgensen

Hi, Marta and all,
We meet 4 times a week, you can find all at multilinkual .com:
-Tuesdays at El Parnasillo del Príncipe (Príncipe, 33, metro Antón Martín at 10pm,
-Wednesday at our International Dinners for 15€ (NOT THIS MONTH, the next one will be a Mexican Dinner),
-Thursdays at Beer Station starting at 10pm (cuesta de Santo Domingo, 22, metros Santo Domingo or Callao)
-Fridays at the Movies O.V. in English at around 7:30pm at Cine Ideal and at Bulevart pub after the movie (we have a free drink for the used cinema ticket), in front of the theater, Jacinto Benavente square, metro Sol or Tirso de Molina).
-Sundays at 7pm at Beer Station

You'll join the group in the very best moment, by the way. In the last months, plenty of nice people and from many different countries attend the gatherings. Every week come some new people so don't worry, you won't be the only one. The group is very open and friendly (they know every week new people are coming) so introduce yourself; or ask for me (the waiters know me already), and I'll introduce some people if you prefer, (English speaking, Spanish speaking, German speaking, whatever).

It's free at the pubs and not only we aren't obliged to buy any drink but also we got deals with the pubs to have discounts when buying drinks if we say we make part of the group of intercambio when ordering (IF we want to buy, we're not obliged to buy any single drink).