- expat blog
- Your favourite team
- From: small earth
- Registered: 2008-06-01
- Posts: 5411
Cost of living in Algiers
It would be interesting to exchange on the cost of life in Algiers, so that future expats in Algiers can make a budget!
For a start, we thing about the cost of:
- accomodation (appartment, or house)
- water and electricity
- public transport (metro, bus or taxi)
- monthly household shopping
- average price for bread, butter, milk, eggs, kg of meat...
- medical insurance
- visit to the house doctor
- school fees (specify which school)
- average price of a good menu in a traditional restaurant
- a beer or a coffee in a bar or pub
- a cinema ticket
and of course, if you think I forgot an important point, just add it up!
Thanks for your participation
The expat blog team
Share your expat experience!