Legally married;Muslim;Moving to Riyadh Jan/Feb no Nikah till Sept

Hoping I can get some answers on this.

My husband is about to start a job in Riyadh in Jan/Feb and we have done our legal ceremony registration in the UK in september. We are planning our Nikah (We are both muslim but european nationals) in september 2014. Will it be possible to still move to Riyadh as husband and wife in Jan/Feb 2014 as we have a legal marriage contract but no nikah nama or do we have to do our nikah nama before moving to Riyadh?

Thank you

If you have a marriage certificate and are legally married, that's all that is needed.  But, it needs to be attested by the Foreign Office, and then by the Saudi Embassy in the country where the marriage took place.  These attestations are needed for a family visa.

As for moving with him at the same time, probably not possible.  He will have to go alone first, wait for his residence card, which can take from 2-3 months, and then apply for a visa for you, which will take an additional month or so.  That's when the attested marriage certificate will be needed.

Trapezius is right! I had my nikkah in the UK before moving over, but all that was required was my legal marriage certificate! Unfortunately no one moves here the same time as their husbands..it can take a while to get the wife over!

Forgot to say, the marriage certificate will need to be translated into Arabic as well.

Assalam o alaikum
My question is this .
I m legally married in Pakistan 2013.now I have one baby.and we our nikah is registered again in saudiarabia.we are said in registration office that we have no baby.now I m transfered to my husband iqama.what can I do for my daughter visa.