Independent living facilities

Hi, does anyone know of any Retirement communities that are all inclusive and are reasonably priced. Maybe in the range of 40,000yrly for a couple in their late 60's.

Jerry,
What do you mean by all inclusive retirement communities? I know about a couple of developments around the Osa Peninsula with a significant number of retirees (people in their late 50s and up).  I have worked with some of them, but doing immigration work, so  I am not sure about the amenities and perks of those communities. I will be glad to ask or to forward you some contact information so that you can inquire if that is what you are looking for.
Let me know.

Hi, Pura Vida! We have Independent living facilities in the USA. where you lease an apt. size unit and you are allowed 3 meals a day if yiu wish and your unit is cleaned weekly and have all the amenities of a hotel in regards as gym, library, etc. They charge a flat fee of 1,000-1,500mntly. and you pay the utilities.

Jerry,

I do not know of places like that in Costa Rica. Probably, there may be one, but I just do not know. I will ask around and see if there is any. I will let you know.

Regards,

Probably not exactly what you are looking for, but this facility, Verdeza may help others. This article was in Insidecostarica.