Best Gift

What kind of gifts can we give to our loved ones for Eid ? Any idea...!  Help me . Really, I don't know what men favour .:|

Hi,
Think about his interests

Here are some choices:

-Perfume
-Watch
-Mobile Phone

Don't give food or sweets :cool:

Presentation must different from others, so please present one set of books for the history of Oman

Rajakumar Ramasamy wrote:

Presentation must different from others, so please present one set of books for the history of Oman

Well done :top:

lolypop can be an option too

laila kasali wrote:

What kind of gifts can we give to our loved ones for Eid ? Any idea...!  Help me . Really, I don't know what men favour .:|

This is a very personal question.... It could be anything literally. For some, the very thought that someone is giving them a gift, could be enough.... but for others, the whole world wont be enough.

Maybe you could start a conversation and make a hypothesis on what the person likes !!!! :)

Those replies are appreciable. However, they didn't provide me a clear idea. Hence, help me to get the latest gadgets that a man will be proud to own. Awaiting....! Just few days more for Eid.

i thought the best way to get to a man's heart is through his stomach isnt it?just make him something delicious enough to set his tastebuds to disco,he will remember n cherish you for the rest of his life :P:)