Looking for Jean-Petit massage therapist

I am looking for Jean-Petit. He is an excellent massage therapist, trained in Uganda. He was living in Kigali in 2010 where I met him. I  heard he has returned to his home in Burundi. I assume he must be practicing massage there. I have a business proposition for him. If anyone knows Jean-Petit kindly pass this message to him and have him contact me. Tell him I am the Canadian lady who received massage from him at Altis Apartments in Kigali. Thank you for your help.

Je suis à la recherche de Jean-Petit. Il est un très bon massothérapeute, formé en Ouganda, qui travaillait à Kigali en 2010 où je l'ai rencontré. J'ai une proposition d'affaires pour lui. Si vous connaissez Jean-Petit s'il vous plaît transmettez ce message à lui et lui demandez de me contacter (ou m'envoyez ses coordonnées). Lui dites que je suis la Dame qui avait recu le therapy de massages de lui chez Altis appartements. Je vous remercie pour votre aide.

Hi Auditor,

I suggest you to post an advert in the section missing people in Burundi which is the most appropriate for your search.

Please post only in english on the english-speaking Burundi forum for the members to understand and participate. If you want to write in french, I suggest you to go to the francophone forum Burundi.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thank-you