Where to buy polymer/fimo clay/resin/molds?

I'm feeling rather crafty these days.

Does anyone know where I can find polymer or fimo clay in the city? That's the coloured clay you can bake and make beads out of and stuff.

What about clear resin, the liquid chemical you mix, pour into a mold and it hardens.

Also looking for soft silicone molds to use with the clay/resin.

Thanks guys!

Hi there,
I have no idea where to get polymer resins etc, in VN.
But, with the soft silicone molds.... I have used many cuttle fish bone molds, before. For bronze, silver and 24kt gold, basic jewelery stuff. It works well with molten metals, it should work well with resins(I have no idea about resins), it may be a disaster with resin... But as a mold with metal, they work like a treat... Cheap and easy..
You should find something on the internet, about cuttlefish molds.
Let me know how you get on.
Kind regards.
Greg

Thanks, I'll be sure to look into them. I ordered clay and a mold from China to start off with.

Oh funny you posted this as I seen a place sells resin a couple of days ago in thu duc. sure it was E-poxy resin as I used to make something called orgonite, which is a mixture of metals resin and crystals. I used to have different pigments as well, not looking to make any at the moment but if you find pigments here id like to know where for future reference. I seen the place that sells it on the road to work, big shop so ill take a note of the address next time I see it and post it here. heres some orgonite info if interested, if you google orgonite theres some really beautiful pieces. rgonite.info/

Oh I think the resin could melt the silicon molds, could be worth a try though. I used to use cupcake pans for my orgonite. Also used to use cocktail glasses for triangular shapes.

Awesome :)

Let me know what the address is please, I'd really like to take a look.

Hey got the adress its 267c to ngoc van Phuong linh dong thu duc

It says e-proxy in big letters so I assume its the right sort of place as I used to use epoxy resin for my orgonite just I didn't have enough time to go in and check today, hope that helps!

[moderated: no free ads please + register your shop in the business directory]

helloooooo

I'm Sculpey lover, i have things you want, Sculpey polymer clays and resin. Contact me [email protected], i may help you

it's so great to find friends in VN with Sculpting knowledge ....

- Moment Me-