New to cali

I moved here in july with my husband and I am looking to meet new people in the area:)

I'm an Aussie, currently living in Cali with my girlfriend (Colombian). We live in San Antonio

I am currently in Cali until the 18th. Are You American. It would be nice to meet someone that spoke english!!  I am visiting My Daughter in Cali and would love to Meet the 2 of You. I am also a photographer trying to find some models here to update My portfolio. Pete

I am in Cali also. Maybe We can meet in Chippy Chappyies? I am from the greenville area and We are visiting Our Daughter that finally has Her Green card after 8 years. She has a business in Cali and I am a professional photographer looking for models in Cali. Maybe We can meet in Chippy chapies for a coffee? I will be here till the 18th.

Pete B

Chippichape, is always a good place to meet. It's safe and there's good food and interesting people to watch.  My Colombian Novia took me there the first time I was in Cali. She wanted to eat at McDonalds. Yum ?

I'm not in Colombia now but I might be able to help you out finding some models. I have a friend who's a clothing designer and she's quite social with models and other designers.

Tony