Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Beirut for 3/4 months (May-September). Our budget is 500$-800$ and we would like tomove as soon as possible. We are already in Beirut!

Let me know if you can help us! Thank you all!

Hi alex_vlc,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can post an ad in the housing in Beirut section as well.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi Alex - I know that you posted this some time ago but I find myself in the same situation with the same search criteria... How did you manage to find something? Can you (or anyone) point me in the right direction? I actually need two 2 bedroom flats as another family is moving with us.

Thanks!

Hi snow_flake,

I suggest you post an advert in the Flats for rent in Beirut section please as it might help :)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[moderated: no free ads please]

hi, does it need to be in central Beirut. I have something in your range in Naccache, near Antelias. It is a 20 minute drive to Beirut. Less, without traffic.
Let me know if you're interested. You can email me on: [email protected]

Still looking for an apartment?
I have nice 2 bed apartment unfurnished in hadath next to baabda area. If you are interested please let me know

Hello guys,

I also invite you to post your ad in the housing in Beirut section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hey how is it going? I am moving to Beirut September 13th and looking for a place until mid December. Did you end up finding a place? Do you know of anything by any chance? Hope you enjoyed your time in Beirut!

Hey Snowflake. Did you end up finding something? I am looking as well. Sept 13- mid December.

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Pls use the housing section.]

In case anyone is interested, I am putting up for rent a fully furnished 2BR ground level apartment in Jamhour/Yarzeh area. It's 20 minutes drive to downtown Beirut, 15 minutes to Beirut Airport.

In case you're interested, let me know.