Is belarus a nice country?

my people who are succesfuly making a living in belarus, is belarus a nice country to come?

Hi oluwafemi johnson,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As your post was previously off topic, a new discussion has been created with it on the Belarus forum for more visibility and for more interaction.

It would be nice if you can tell us more about yourself? Are you planning to move to Belarus? What are your projects? :)

To obtain some information on Belarus, i suggest you to browse through the the same forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

i'm coming to belarus to study but i stil need to find some menial jobs that can fetch me money to make living and further my study.please give me information about this.thanks

yes Belarus is a very nice country if u have noble intentions , but if u play like in Ukrain like sex tourist who by frustration can only buy girls , and some real people notice this u might get fucked up or stolen or jailed. I live here 21 yearsd went out all months 2 - 10 times and had one mini fight in 21 years , 100 time better then Rotterdam !!
call me +375 29 6699 999 and check out Internations Minsk. The are a leading International Ex Patraites group who all like having a good time with understanding especially how sometimes this country not works , cause u broke some ethical rules , in their soul . .
If u here best is : " Go with the flow (collective Culture) and steal the show )') , u are alowed 2 show length of ur fungun haha lol , they love cool leaders , all Bellarussian kind of fighters / traders ))

And uh uh in case u can handle a cool lady , damn their are clubs here like " Black Hall Bar " (deep black H0le like Studio 54 , best sexy smart strong lady loving ladies more damn cool then the f hug KING Ibiza or Am Star Damn 2 get her ))))*(((( why ?
1 Hebrew + brain (2 time more smart then Dutch
2 Russian Temperament , between heart and brain and Coo0ol Creative Clitr is 10 megabyte per second , and in EU 1 megabyte and in US 0,3 megabyte at the white . .
3 Collective Culture , so if u win her heart she will blindly follwo and truts u in case of war or pre war positioning games . .
4 Asian cute well tuned , well trained , asspecially not 2 big , ass
5 No Asian girls of 1,6 m , no Russian gilrs of 1,7 m , no Scandinavian Duthc 1,8 m long livety luxury lickable lady legs . .
6 cause 500 year inquisition killed 80 % of be u tea full and best and strongest genes , our gentle ladies and gentlemen are 3 time more beuatyfull and have the best and most cleanest genes of the world enough people told me . . (low Industry 50 % forest))

pakka pakka

AndrAculA

Profesional Debil with fabuleous fantastic feminine feminist fetish fantaseas . . (feeling fine & friendlyly off horse
. .)')

in short : in Black Hall Bar (Black H0le)))) or Dazeere u may meet co0olest ladies of world and have ashort love , that is like a cool evening , cool dance eat . . get 2 know each other while dancing slow make u smell each others pheromones , so uh uh when her pupils look u deep in ur soul and ur fungun becomes hart like Bono U2 4 ever song . .

check out any student site , i think if u wanna work in a restaurant or Mc Donnald it should be ok. If u connect from where u live with priofesional software guys what they are looking 4 , u can fast earn cause if westerners can compare 3 models with 3 factors in their head , White Russians can do 4 - 5 , with 4 -5 factors , that is why online poker on 3 tables parralel , Belarus beat all world enough times ))))
Succes ))
AndrAculA

urmmm... Actually i'm m a nigerian planing on studing in belarus but seriously don't know hnw to go about.

hi what studies are u aiming at ? oil industry / 2 huge refineries , mechanical engineering all IT they are great. In economy and PR and Communications they sometimes shy or a little play . .
When u know what u wannan study find forum of cool university and drop some nice texts and see , we like her : " follow the flow (collective Sovjet Culture)) and steal the show ((*)) (natural leadership or guy / ;ady with bets chances / balls and brains and be u tea . .
When u like u go last minute to Kaunus or Vilmius and from there to Belarus cost some hours at border , but saves on flying costs , directly 4 students expensive . .
Internations is a International group that gives cool parties where many english spoken come ((*))

ps " Internations " is an International Group that in around 100 countries brings Ex Patriates from all over the world togther at warm cool parties to share and enjoy and learn about how a specif culture works , or typically not works (( Leah Angel their Leader is a Cool sexy Professor smartass lady from US speaking 10 labguages and understanding all . .
Succ
es ))*((