BAHRIA TOWN ISLAMABAD

Share your views about bahria town Islamabad. Is it safe and secure and worth up to the expectations or not for the expats! its although a gated community but access is free to all.. doesnt that makes it a bit unsafe??

I can say this is the most Secure and best Place in Whole Pakistan, you will love it and their are many foreigners living in this society ! I done my (moderated: no ads please) GED Online Course when i found about this place

that's really cool ! this means bahria have won hearts of many ! when i saw their adv i thought it was just the adv tactics and in reality things would be different.. but your comments made me think twice.. by the way how many months you stayed there? i heard its load shedding free too ! its really a blessing in Pakistan if that's true..

a blockhead impeding everyone every where and assuming himself to be prodigious, brainiac and heroic has definitely sessions to attend.. duh ! if you have issues with his spamming then just go and report him! why on earth are you such a mind-eater obnoxious guy ! ehhh..

i can say it is secure and has advantages regarding to remaining areas. roads are clean and wider, traffic is nearly zero. recreational areas more, electricity is 98% available. rents and fees are more but it deserves. i am living here more than 9 months. i cant imagine that i can live another places as much as comfortable like here (except islamabad and diplomatic enclave). the only problem is that gates. Also if your car is new or expansive, there would be no problem :D.

timuchine wrote:

i can say it is secure and has advantages regarding to remaining areas. roads are clean and wider, traffic is nearly zero. recreational areas more, electricity is 98% available. rents and fees are more but it deserves. i am living here more than 9 months. i cant imagine that i can live another places as much as comfortable like here (except islamabad and diplomatic enclave). the only problem is that gates. Also if your car is new or expansive, there would be no problem :D.

gates?? couldnt get that... whats problem with gates?? and cars aw well?? and rest is very informative and relieveing.. thanks!

DrHassanMalik wrote:

whats problem with gates?? and cars aw well?? and rest is very informative and relieveing.. thanks!

there is not such a big problem but nights you should prove your identity that, they are always looking through the inside the car and when they feel confusing about who you are, they are asking in Urdu, not in English. The basic problem is communication. if your car is looking good then, they think that you are an important man or friend of one then, you pass through the gate without any obligation.

timuchine wrote:
DrHassanMalik wrote:

whats problem with gates?? and cars aw well?? and rest is very informative and relieveing.. thanks!

there is not such a big problem but nights you should prove your identity that, they are always looking through the inside the car and when they feel confusing about who you are, they are asking in Urdu, not in English. The basic problem is communication. if your car is looking good then, they think that you are an important man or friend of one then, you pass through the gate without any obligation.

ok ! so means at nights they dont let every one come in the walled comunity ? thats good though..

am also from islamaabd i was in bahriatown but i left bahria town because of no security and proper system when i started to live there it was good but right now its almost finish all no security no proper system no any gardeners ....

it is not so.. all are living there happily and standards of quality living are as high as ever ! not true.. u must have left for ur personal reasons i am sure

zohaib786 wrote:

am also from islamaabd i was in bahriatown but i left bahria town because of no security and proper system when i started to live there it was good but right now its almost finish all no security no proper system no any gardeners ....

It can be safe if they have their security and you don't have to go out from Behria Town

It's a most preferred and peaceful area to reside in Islamabad besides Diplomatic Enclave and Embassy Road (E7). However you could face some infuriation while travelling to/from Islamabad city center mainly due to heavy traffic during peak hours.

Go ahead, it's a quality living :)

I am living in this Town last two years I satisfied it security and living environment in this era.
MY LANDMAN CONSULTANT

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Houses for rent in Islamabad section.]

Bahria town in safe and secure place for living with family.Every facility of life is over there.