Pharmacist and i have work in the pharmacy jobs

my name is musa wakman i am pharmacist and i have work in the pharmacy jobs thank you

To do my best, contribution in provision of Health services to the most Vulnerable needed people of Afghanistan through best practices of drugs relative activities

Hi musa,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post on the Afghanistan forum.

Please post your post on the Jobs in Afghanistan section this might help.

Thank you,

David.

My name is Raza ullah.i am a pharmacist and im presently working in pakistan in ferozsons laborateries limited nowshera kpk.please help me to find a pharmacist job in afghanistan.i really want a job there.thanks

@ Raza ullah khan:

David wrote:

Hi musa,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post on the Afghanistan forum.

Please post your post on the Jobs in Afghanistan section this might help.

Thank you,

David.

Hi I am a nurse but volunteer in an NGO organization in Denmark. We help rejected asylum seekers. The past abundant large number of Afghans. These Afghans living in the camp in Denmark until they are deported back to Afghanistan. I'd love to help the hu people are often severely ill mentally and physically so that they can stay in Denmark and get treatment. It is very difficult and in this regard I have to prove that they can not be treated at home. Are you able to help me with your background as farmacist? can you send me a mail attached to a list of available drugs in Afghanistan.

hope you can hepl me
Best regards Lea