Looking for friends in Botswana

I am Israel from Sierria Leone but reside in Benin Republic now, I desire to move to Botswana, I am a guitarist and also a public speaker, I need friends in Botswana, so that I won't be lonely when I move in, if you are interested mail me to my private box

Welcome on Expat-blog hayfield01! :) I have moved the topic on the Botswana forum, enabling you to communicate more easily with other members in Botswana.

I wish you good luck and hope you will get lots of new contacts on the site very soon.
Christine

Hi i dont know about meeting friends, but something you should definitely see is Chobe National Park which is north of botswana, its amazing!

hi, i am Billy in botswana, having that will 2 be m,yyour friend. i am a young man aged 29. and am living in gaborone. you can contact me from this email adress: [email protected]

Hi
I am planning to visit botswana...pls guide me

Hi dhan_pandey,

You should start a new topic on the Botswana forum. Thank you.

Love to met same people with similar intrest in music and art media. In araund africa and the world,

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

The cock that crows belong to a house hold buts its voice is a property to the whole village. you there in Botswana and friendly, am more friendly looking for you.

I am Pilo Nexis a Liberian. I will be in Botswana in a short time on a bilateral scholarship program. therefore I am interested in friends from Botswana. especially students. here's my email: **
thanks

Hallo there!
My Name is Trisha, I am a fun loving South African who would like to make friends in Botswana. If you are also looking for friends in South Africa, I am your friend too.
Take care

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

hi looking for friends in Botswana , and from the grace church and members there as well, or people from there that are legit to talk to and not some crook, so we are clear on that.

Hi Israel,

I just joined expart blog last week. I understand you needed friends back in 2010?

Have you moved to Bots already? I would like to keep in contact if thats the case.

Looking forward to your response :) .

Am Godwin  from  kenya  and  when  i move  to Botswana  i  would  like to meet  God  fearing  person  and  i hope  all people in  Botswana  are  friendly  let  who ever  is interested in  me  to   mail me ***

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security

I am Abhishek from India.I desire to move to Gabarone, I am an Engg. lecturer of age 27. Information requirement-  I need a house on rent and vegetarian food availability. I need friends in Botswana. Please mail me to my private box: ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting external link on the Forum please + share in private pls

@hayfield01 hallo friends in Botswana am in Tanzania by now but am intended to visit gaborone in the coming few period so please I need a friend who will be closer to me for the time that I will be there. My mobile is +25****

@harongyuna.

Unsafe to post contact details here. This is an old inactive thread.
@harongyuna         Hi,I will be in Botswana in a few weeks.The site would not show your phone number.
Moderated by Julien last year
Reason : for your own safety please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Good afternoon.

Am Lenard Obonyo Sifumbi from Kenya.

A teacher by profession and also a person living with disability (PWD).

Am interested in living and working (teaching) in Botswana.

Kindly advise me and help me hook up with friends at Botswana for more information and interactions.

Thank you.