US-trained Arab-American nurses

My wife and I are both (US)college-educated, experienced Registered Nurses (US citizens) and looking for positions (full-time or part-time) in Tunisia. I am of Mauritanian origin, she is Moroccan-born. Anyone having info or advice on job-seeking, we hope to hear from you!

Hi el-Shinqiti,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post your resume in the Nurse job offers in Tunis section please as it might help

Best of luck to both of you !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hello
thanks for your interest in Tunisia but i would like to tell you that it's impossible for you to work in tunisia especially nurses coz many tunisians has this degrees and they are jobless and they have the priority to work . strangers r not allowed to work here only if they r coming to start private business , projects or invited from the goverment for corporation . thanks

Contact the clinics - but it will be difficult to work without Tunisian Arabic I think. I know nurses in Tunisia who just got a job after completing their degree so there is work in this sector.  But yes you will have a problem getting permission to work.  There are many Libyans coming to Tunisia to be cared for so you could advertise yourself to them as home carers.

I would advice you to apply by private clinics in big cities, especially the touristic onces, where are tourists etc ...

Welcome to Tunisia
All the best of luck.
Makrem