Language teacher

Can you help me to find out which is the average salary for a foreign language teacher in a private or public school in Douala?
I'm supposed to be there in a month and would like to know how much do I need for a normal way of living.

I can't tell you the average salary for a foreign language teacher, but if you are looking for a job here is Dominic savio's website : www.lycéesaviodouala.org ; also http://www.aefe.fr/tous-publics/recrute … uts-varies

Welcome to Cameroon

Thank you Marlysey I will try to contact the addresses you gave me, I'm an italian language teacher and I know in Cameroon many students want to learn my language to apply to italian universities also because some of their relatives are living in Italy.

Hi, Giannigrco 
how are you!!? about your submition how much are up to in term of salary!!?

Hi Dipoumbi nice to meet you here, I'm looking for some chances to teach italian in your wonderful country! I'm in contact with some schools in Ydé and Douala but I have no idea yet about the salaries, of course I want to live well not a luxury life just a normal one. Are you looking for italian lessons or group classes? I will do my best to help you but please give me an idea how much I can ask. Hope to hear from you soon
Gianni

Hi I will come to cameroon soon but didn't get any message from you so let's keep in touch!

I noticed that you are from Italy. Are you here to teach Italian? never knew Cameroonians are keen on Italian.

Have a great stay. Enjoy yourself while there and be careful as always.