Hey!! wanted to introduce myself

Hey I Just wanted to say hello i just joined expatblog,
I am Half Palestinian Half English,Living in Amman, My fiance, Moe Barjawi is Lebanese and he is a professional Tattoo Artist (so if you wanna get inked let me know!)
I am the manager at Arthur Murray Dance schools Amman, the School is a great place  to meet new people and we have Arabic/English speaking Dance Teachers that you can practice your Arabic with while learning to dance!!! Wanted to welcome all the expats to Jordan by giving you a gift: a complimentary private lesson!
The Dance society in Amman is big, salsa night, tango nights,these are great places to meet people.
I am also A professional Actor,so if there are any expats here working on film or Theatre,Let me know! i would Love to meet you.
hope you enjoy your stay in jordan
wishing you all a beautiful day

Hello Sammyra.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your message is now on the Amman Forum for effective networking.

Please also note that advertising is not allowed on the forum. You may use the Amman business directory  for that.

Thanks.

Karen :)

hi Karen
how are you and  how  you doing.hope every things gooing with you well.if  you ever come  to the  south and  want  to visit petra you most welcome  you or  your  friends ,and  her is  my number [Moderated: avoid posting phone number pls]
nawwaf

Marhaba Sammyra,

Welcome on board to this site.
I hope you will like it here.

Would loooooove to know the schedule of Salsa Dance :)

call [Moderated: Use private message to send contact information for security reasons] they will answer all your questions!!

Yes to ink, but maybe for dancing, can you please forward your Mo's contacts.

welcome,

MK

ink
079--9721113 moe barjawi
you can check out his work on

facebook.com/TattoosByMoeBarjawi
the number is on the page

Dance

Arthurmurrayjordan.com

kate ;-
If you call the studio they will answer all your questions :D

the number is on the website

arthurmurrayjordan.com

hiiiii, I am glad I found your post! I've been looking for a dance school ever since my arrival to amman. can u help me find a nice course? many thanks and best regards

Professional actor? Have i seen you in anything?

I have a BA in Theatre Arts, since I have Graduated, i have done 2 plays in Jordan (one of which went the the theatre festival in Algeria), a Video clip about Palestine, a jordanian comedy  show (bath Bayakha episode 300), the royal film commission's med film factory, I went to Beirut and p[erformed a play and I am now filming a Jordanian series called 'waraq alward'(flower petals)

Which episode did you do with "bath Bayakha episode 300"?

Season 3 episode 9 - Thulthumiya الثلثميه I am playing the character ' um yazeed'

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfTNG1MGOBg

Lol nice! I like that crew, and you're certainly an actor, obviously you can go crazy :b