Salary of chef in mongolia

good day every one i just wanna ask about the salary ranged of a foreign chef cook worker to mongolia.for example hired chef from philippines to mongolia.thanx

Saw several notices for places hiring, but no one ever lists salary range.

Dear friends,

I have been offered a job in Ulaanbaatar. Salary is around $ 1500 + accommodation + food. I will be travelling with my wife. Please advice is this salary enough to live a decent life in Ulaanbaatar.

Thanks

Considering that the average salary of Mongolians is under $500 a month, I think you'll be just fine.

it's quite a good salary for the city if accomodation and food are included. Only some hotels internationaux could offer more maybe

one manpower of nepal demanded a cook for mangolia restaurant.they are saying that monthly salary is US$1250/ Month and extra 2 hours of overtime. is it true

yes, it's about the market price

Does anyone knows if there is any job offer for a Kitchen Assistant or a Waitress or an Assistant Chef at any Restaurant or Hotel in UB now? My friends need jobs desperately.

Thanks!

Hi Chancal,
Good day to you,

Have you found your chef job in Ulaanbatar? I will like to know from you personally how do you find the work culture of the Mongolian guys? Is their respond to work positive, initiative and willing to learn or other wise.

Please share your experience, thanks.
Chef Calvin Chan
Malaysian Chinese :top:

Hi pare "ram13",
Good day to you,

p/s. ( I will like to post the same enquiries to ram13 - Filipino)

Have you found your chef job in Ulaanbatar? I will like to know from you personally how do you find the work culture of the Mongolian guys? Is their respond to work positive, initiative and willing to learn or other wise.

Please share your experience, thanks.
Chef Calvin Chan
Malaysian Chinese :top:

Halo chef francais,
Good day to you,

Are you a Mongolian or from else where?
I will like to know the work culture of the Mongolian guys?
Please share your Mongolian experience, thanks.

Chef Calvin Chan

Hi chef_calvinchan,

Please note that this thread here is a bit old :(

Can you please try to group all that you want to say in one post so as to avoid multiple posting on the Forum !

Feel free to start a brand dew topic on the Mongolia Forum for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Why not approach a Square Grill Pub for a waitress or kitchen assistant? If your friend is interested please contact the shift manager ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please do not share any contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

@bolor, please drop an advert in the jobs section of the website if you have any job offers.

- Waiter job offers in Mongolia

:top:

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna