Work

I would like to teach or tutor english but im most interest in humanitarian aide work at the noweigen council syrian refugees camp.I only speak english so I wish to find small work when I move to aqaba city in oct. I have applied online but no respond from anyone due to im still in states so if someone can help me find work or information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi Shirley,

Welcome on board to this site.
From what I heard it is difficult to do some humanitarian work, special when you don't speak Arabic.
If you are not a teacher with the right papers you can not work as an English teacher, it is very hard to find a school who has not problem with that.

Online applying is also a problem because as you already experienced it, they don't answer you.

You told us that you will move in October to Aqaba but you want to find a job in Amman.
How you think you can manage this? It is a four hour drive between these two places?

I would manage it if I found work in amman I would move there. I have family in aqaba so that would b my first stop until I found something. Thank you for yout information seems like I will have to apply for work when I get there.

hello Shirley,
Im just intrested in what happened with you? Did you move to Amman or are you still in Aqaba? I just moved to Aqaba myself.