A Rant

I've been staying in staff housing since I came in April. It's alright but I often dont get to have the place to myself.

My employer promised to get me a clean apt close to work in or near Zawyet Addehmani. But every time they find me a decent place (without cockroaches, (moderated)or (moderated) odors) the land lord turns their offer down after meeting with me--guess Im too Libyan.

The guy in charge of finding me a place just called and said that the land lord of the last apt I expressed interest in (has got to be the 7th or 8th place we consider) is "concerned about a young and single Libyan male" occupying their property and might turn us down.

:mad:

Remember this dude? :lol::lol::lol:

http://gonzo22.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/michael-jackson.jpg

too busy getting my pec implants. Will look into it later, sandman.

we are in the same boat brother had been in several meetings doin various  proposal to my father-in law (landlord), Man when they hear the word SINGLE it scares the shit out of em ! once i had to bring a guarantor to make sure that my attitude is not going to be NASTY :|

Mo,
Before you go all sensitive, listen to the word on the street.
There is much talk of rent to buy being enforced. Any landlord worth his salt isn't going to want to rent to a young Libyan at the moment.

I'm ignorantly curious...why? and what kind of havoc can a YOUNG & SINGLE LIBYAN MALE wreak?! :/

Well I can speak of  Moel..
They fear he will bring down their building with his humour...some nasty some kewl some hillarious LOl!!
I speak not with intention to insult...but my perception, with little humour..
Cheers!

MoEl wrote:

The guy in charge of finding me a place just called and said that the land lord of the last apt I expressed interest in (has got to be the 7th or 8th place we consider) is "concerned about a young and single Libyan male" occupying their property and might turn us down.

:mad:

That's really cheered me up :lol: - maybe your cover is blown ?