Photovoltaic system

Hello everybody, I'm very happy because I found this forum where I can see people like me: foreign, beginner in Arabic, maybe from little time here.  So,  about me... I search now to find work as designer in photovoltaic system. Is very good opportunity in Jordan now, because the government help too much in this field that finally the customer for example if he paid before 500 jd for electricity , after installation (one system which cover all the consume ) will pay more little for bank 5 years, and after... free :D. I prefer to find something like freelancer to make at home the work. I have the ability to do one project complete including calculation and design 3D. Also I know very good how is here the market I can make one small company, but I don't have relation too much I cannot find customers
If somebody can give me any suggestion my number is 0788071145 :)

Hi Walid89,

Welcome on board to this site.

I suggest that you put an advert in the job section.

This could help you.

Hello, walid89
Firstly, good luck in this area!

Well, I want to install photovoltaic solar panels at my home, in order to save some money.
Could you tell me, please, what the prices are for installing the panels? Also, if I want to install a little more panels, tell how much it costs me. and how much it costs me, on the other hand, a minimum system?

Hello!
Ok, as I see, I have found to colaborate with one company, so I'm able to take a project by myself.
Here it's the information you need: The price for a minimum system is about 3000 jd, that reduces you monthly 80 jd from the bill.

You can make a little calculation and see that in 3 years,you will recover all your money. And the recovery of invest is available in every kind of systems, even for a big one and of course if is more large>> more quickly, maybe until 2 years. By the way, you have the posibility to get a loan from bank with 5% interest. Anyway the government, or more exactly the king of Jordan help the customers because they want until 2017 all the Jordan to be at least 70% covered by solar panels.

The system has 25 years warranty and no need maintenance.

For more details, write me a private message .
[Moderated: Please send numbers in private]