Cell phone

which cell phone is more popular in Riyadh, iPhone or Nokia Lumia 1020?

That's an impossible question to answer without doing a population study or at least a survey, which I don't think anybody has done.

Having said that, the most popular smartphones in this country are more or less the same which have the biggest market shares worldwide: iPhone, and Samsung Galaxy.  Nokia and other Windows phones have a much much smaller share of the smartphone market.

I am torn between choosing which of those 2 phones would be more useful … i have iPhone 5s and i like using it but camera sucks…

I would say between those 2. Iphone wins hands down..
There are very few people where Im working not using the Iphone

For the best camera and everything else get the Sony Z1 - 20 Megapixels

Hi

In my opinion, you should buy what you like and feel it will satisfy your needs.

Is the the linking between popularity and what you want to buy based on going with flow and imitation? or there are another reasons?

Thanks for all your help guys ... I think I'll stick with my iPhone ... Hopefully it will have a larger screen and better camera next year :)

Why not keep your phone and buy a decent camera?

Try the LG G2, I just got it myself and its really great!!!

Lumia 1020 is just a new device launched and quite complicated question to ask which one is popular. Iphone is popular but u dint mention which model number? So always be specific to your question to get good answers... thank you.

try the Galaxy series :P

Just use Iphone it's much easier to work with