Internet packages

I am looking for best internet service provide. (except STC). Could anyone please suggest any internet package with unlimited downloading?

I need it with a wifi router.

Thanks

Please dont opt for Mobily (3G) Internet Service. I am suffering from it currently.

try mobily broadband

I've been satisfied with GO.

Alliecat wrote:

I've been satisfied with GO.

what package you are using?

NEBRAS wrote:

try mobily broadband

hmm do you know the charges for 2mb unlimited package?

samahmed_1 wrote:
NEBRAS wrote:

try mobily broadband

199 per month
499  3 month
899  6 month
1,599 1 year

120 for router (one time)

NEBRAS wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:
NEBRAS wrote:

try mobily broadband

199 per month
499  3 month
899  6 month
1,599 1 year

120 for router (one time)

Thanks

how is mobily 3g connection? how much download speed you received on it?

At this point I receive no connection from mobily for the past 2 days. Before that I had internet speeds of up to 3.1 Mbit (burst), 1 Mbit (average), and after daily 5 GB OR monthly 40 GB speeds of up to 120 kbit.

But nobody told me that there IS a monthly cap. I just had to figure it out the hard way.

In morning i get speed of 400-600kb and then after 7PM i get speed of 25-50kb

Stay away from Mobily

Stay away from Mobily .... pathetic services... go for STC or Zain if u have their Tower nearby

I used Mobily 4G for the past 15 months and was satisfied with it except for a few times when it went really slow.

Having heard that STC is better, I decided to shift. After waiting for over a month and visiting many outlets in Dammam / Khobar, I couldn't find a router anywhere.
Now I'm stuck with another Mobily 4G connection and this time the connection really sucks.
The router displays 42 GB data used in 20 days - whereas I've purchased it only 5 days ago.

Does anyone know the data limit considered in their Fair Usage Policy ?

I visited STC outlet (Dhahran Street) Khobar and I saw a lot of people taking 4G routers. Be aware they don't have POS terminal and you need to carry SR1600 for the 14 month 4G promotion.

http://www.stc.com.sa/wps/wcm/connect/e … Offers-stc

Cheers

are there any updates to prices or server providers before i arrive or can i bring with me an unlocked  broadband WiFi box from UK??

Or is it better to buy 3g/4g dongle in UK or out in KSA?

cheers :-)