I hope its not too e-easy.

Nah! My e-Heart is e-Broken. Eeeeeeee...! :D

Where the heck is saimans?  He was the e-KING! lol

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

I hope its not too e-easy.

Nah! My e-Heart is e-Broken. Eeeeeeee...! :D

Awww... Take this

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1453525_715885205102265_657683387_n.jpg

A bro-mance? :whistle:

Bro.. what ? wait a second...

http://www.icecreamireland.com/images/Animals/Gatsbycone2.jpg

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Bro.. what ? wait a second...

http://www.icecreamireland.com/images/Animals/Gatsbycone2.jpg

Oops Dave :lol::dumbom:

Oh no, now you have got the cats attention :P:P

HRGuru wrote:

Not exactly--I'm still trying to figure out what he means by that pic :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Not exactly--I'm still trying to figure out what he means by that pic :lol:

This much attention is enough for today :P:D

And, Saimans is still not to be seen anywhere..

Mobily's reply to a query posted on their website:

If the issue exists, please feed us back to escalate it to the concerned department  to be solved as soon as possible.

:lol:

Shove it down their throats, in that case!

ghanshyampdave wrote:

He's on a short vacation.

Trapezius wrote:

Shove it down their throats, in that case!

You're not talking about ice creams still, right ? :lol:

I've known only 2 names out of these top 10. 10 Women we're grateful for this Thanksgiving !

So touching - Why women don't play chess

Alliecat wrote:

Digression #2:  Saw the "Hunger Games" yesterday.  Really good film!!!  Enjoyed it immensely (except there were three girls next to me who kept checking their mobile phones. WTF ?!?  Why go to the movies if you can't set aside the phone for a couple hours ?!?).

Oh yes .. maybe a millionaire was trying to call them to propose marriage.

All perfectly logical now ;)

I wonder where you found a cinema in Riyadh :)

kom340 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Digression #2:  Saw the "Hunger Games" yesterday.  Really good film!!!  Enjoyed it immensely (except there were three girls next to me who kept checking their mobile phones. WTF ?!?  Why go to the movies if you can't set aside the phone for a couple hours ?!?).

Oh yes .. maybe a millionaire was trying to call them to propose marriage.

All perfectly logical now ;)

I wonder where you found a cinema in Riyadh :)

:) That was back in April 2012. Where did she say she was in Riyadh?

Buying something online is a total nightmare, I bought a flat iron online from Extrastores, paid via Sadad, got an SMS and I was all excited and that was it!! Couldn't call them because their customer Care line doesn't accept cell numbers and if you call from a landline you should be subscribed to some service, so eventually found them on twitter where I tweeted to them they sent me an email address, I emailed them and all they replied was, we will refund you, still waiting !!!! :rolleyes: no flat iron and no money!!!!

PS: no extrastore where I stay, the nearest one is 160km away

Are there any English speaking people from Ar'Ar? Northern Border?

ugh i hate not being able to find stuff.

cant find a galaxy gear anywhere in riyadh

Must watch video!

How to Fight a Baby

Crazy-Generous

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/12/02/tips022way-7a76e077f0af6a7b441ee5af737ecc4625f7bca3-s40-c85.jpg

Women used to drive in Jeddah and there used to be cinemas as well.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/484216

It all changed when this happened:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_Seizure

Alliecat wrote:

Someone is Missing me... Take it easy I'm here.... Was having an e-Vacation !! lol

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Oh one more fan of mine.... Only can be seen in e-world ! ;)

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Someone is Missing me... Take it easy I'm here.... Was having an e-Vacation !! lol

If that was an e-Vacation, how does your actual vacation look like? :)

Welcome back mate!

I guess, Julien has just changed the search mechanism. Did anyone notice? I :heart: it!

Google stuff (Custom Search, GoogleAds etc) has finally been trashed out.

saimans wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Oh one more fan of mine.... Only can be seen in e-world ! ;)

Welcome back !!

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Someone is Messing me... Take it easy I'm here.... Was having an e-Vacuation !! lol

HaHaha :joking:

ghanshyampdave wrote:
saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Someone is Messing me... Take it easy I'm here.... Was having an e-Vacuation !! lol

HaHaha :joking:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey guys,

I will be in Riyad the beginning of january and i'm looking to meet people in order to exchange and discuss about the life etc.. Here is my email address: [email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you:)

M.

moassa wrote:

Hey guys,

I will be in Riyad the beginning of january and i'm looking to meet people in order to exchange and discuss about the life etc.. Here is my email address: [email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you:)

M.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =8#1640999

Hurray !!!  Now only 40 hours per week for Private Companies also

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Hurray !!!  Now only 40 hours per week for Private Companies also

Really ?? Well good luck implementing that .:D:D

Hi @HRGuru, how do we differentiate government and private sectors here in Saudi?

A Government company is one that is incorporated by a Royal Decree.

A private establishment can be any of the following:

1.    Collective name partnerships, or general partnerships (Arabic: sharikat al-tadamun, French: société en nom collectif), which are partnerships as the term is understood in Common Law jurisdictions, with all partners being fully liable for the partnership's debts (Companies Regulation, Articles 16 to 35);
02.    Simple commandite partnerships, or limited partnerships (Arabic: sharikat al-tawsiya, al basita, French: société en commandite simple), which consist of at least one general name partner who is responsible to the extent of his entire fortune for the partnership's debts, and at least one limited and unnamed partner who is responsible for the partnership's debts to the extent of his interest in the partnership's capital (Companies Regulation, Articles 36 to 39);
03.    Joint ventures (Arabic: sharikat al mahasu, French: société en participations), which have no legal personality and which may be formed without this being publicised (Companies Regulation, Articles 40 to 47);
04.    Joint stock companies (Arabic: sharikat al musahama, French: société anonyme), which are the equivalent of the Common Law public limited company (Companies Regulation, Articles 48 to 148);
05.    Share commandite companies (Arabic: sharikat al-tawsiya bi'l ashum, French: société en commandite par actions), which consist of at least one general shareholder who is responsible to the extent of his entire fortune for the company's debts, and at least four limited shareholders who are responsible for the company's debts to the extent of their interest in the company's capital (Companies Regulation, Articles 149 to 156);
06.    Limited liability companies (Arabic: al-sharika dhat mas'uliyya al mahdudah, French: société à responsibilité limitée), which are the equivalent of Common Law limited liability companies (Companies Regulation, Articles 158 to 180);
07.    Variable capital companies (Arabic: al-sharika dhat ras al mal al qabil li tarir, French: société au capital variable), which are companies which provide in their articles of association or bylaws that their capital may be increased by additional payments made by the shareholders or by the admission of new shareholders, or that their capital may be reduced by withdrawal of shareholders' shares from the capital (Companies Regulation, Article 181 to 188);
08.    Co-operative companies (Arabic: al-sharika ta'awuniyya), which are joint stock companies or limited liability companies which are incorporated as co-operatives (Companies Regulation, Articles 189 to 209).

Source - http://www.saudilegal.com/saudilaw/06_law.html

Groovy dave!!:D:D:D

HRGuru wrote:

Groovy dave!!:D:D:D

Just increasing my EB karma ;)