I look for job in kenya preferably in nairobi or coast region

I look for job in kenya preferably in nairobi or coast region. I'm qualified well and I speak 4 fluent language besides I use most of IT on PC .If you can offer me a  nice job opportunity, I will be glad. You can too add me as friend. I'm interested in branches such as human resources, Tourism and hotelship, translation office, export/Import, Logistic and Guide.
Thank you in advance.
Furkan ARISOY
Turkey
Istanbul

Hi Furkan ARISOY,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Nairobi Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in Nairobi section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

A job is available in a small hotel in Nanyuki first as a volunteer so we can see the kind of employee you are. There is opportunity for growth.

I am a Technical engineer having almost 4 years of experience in Blown film manufacturing industry in nairobi. As i have been working on my work permit kindly suggest me the chances of getting a new job in nairobi.

I am not sure what you mean by 'working on my work permit'.  Do you have a work permit, or are you trying to get one?

In either case, you have to apply for jobs.  If you don't have a work permit, then you have to secure the job offer first, then your employer facilitates the application.

Check the papers such as the Daily Nation, or online sites such as 'Brighter Monday'.  I couldn't comment on your chances of getting employment though.